Riverside Research is seeking a Program Manager II to support acquisition and project oversight for Enterprise IT as a Service program. This position is located at Hanscom AFB in Lexington, MA.
This position is focused on risk management, financial management, and coordination of effort among multiple teams within the Integrated Program Office (IPO). This program consists of four Other Transaction Authority (OTA) Agreements, leveraged to run a Risk Reduction Effort, in order to determine how the Air Force can consume commercial IT Services to improve networking capabilities and security and increase end user satisfaction.
As a not-for-profit company, Riverside Research re-invests annual profits in independent research and development projects, community outreach initiatives, and employee benefits that exceed the industry average. Your career development is enhanced by the opportunity to work with a broad variety of experts in cutting-edge engineering and research disciplines and personalized attention from Riverside Research senior managers.
All Riverside Research opportunities require US citizenship.
• Exhibit comprehensive knowledge of principles, policies, and practices of systems acquisition and program management
• Apply knowledge of qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of acquisition programs
• Support activities that assist the program manager in assessing what programs are within schedule and cost baselines, be able to recommend viable solutions to problems, and the pursuit of alternative courses of action
• Effectively communicate orally and in writing, providing quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.)
• Plan, research, analyze, and assess system acquisition in terms of development, production, and deployment of weapons systems and associated equipment as well as formulate plans and recommend effective strategies in meeting cost, schedule and performance objectives
• Support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports (i.e. DAES, MAR, etc.). Support program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews, and IMP/IMS reviews
• Support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to senior management
• BA/BS, 4 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, or 8 years of directly related experience
• Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
• Knowledge and Experience with Other Transaction Authority Agreements
• Risk Management
• Working knowledge of JIRA/Confluence
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world-class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective, and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law", please visit: