Riverside Research is seeking a Sr. Capture Manager to support the business development and capture activities of our Intelligence Community portfolio. This position is located in our Crystal City, VA office with local and extended travel expected up to 25% of the time. The position is focused on identifying, qualifying, and capturing opportunities within Air Force programs, continuing to build the Riverside business pipeline, executing the BD process, maintaining a high win probability, and growing business within the Air Force domain.
• Perform market research to qualify new business opportunities, including analysis of customer budget, capabilities required, current customer preferences, competitive environment assessments, and incumbent strengths and weaknesses.
• Coordinate meetings with customers, competitors, clients, and teammates to develop market insight on requirements, acquisition strategy, acquisition timing, and contract vehicle choices.
• Performs as the lead for call plan development and execution, and provide detailed reports on follow up activities after plan execution.
• Lead capture activities, to include strategy workshops, opportunity gate reviews, black hat sessions, collaboration sessions, proposal reviews. Shape opportunities to increase win probability.
• Interact routinely with Business Unit, Operation and Group management, infrastructure POCs, staff, and customers, and follow through on tasks.
• Brief capture status to senior management at specified milestones in the capture process, when material changes occur and as needed.
• Conduct after action reviews for all business opportunity capture participants to document lessons learned and identify necessary adjustments to capture technique, strategy, and actions.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred in related technical field, and 12+ years in a Business Development or a Capture Manager position. (additional education, training or experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
• Proven track record of successful capture management between $25-50M.
• Demonstrated access to key Air Force government customers and industry partners.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
• Leadership skills to develop, organize and execute significant capture activities, including building industry teams, assessing win probability, and executing customer call plans.
• Prior experience supporting business development and capture efforts for government agencies.
• Must be eligible to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance.
• A technical degree is highly desired.
• Strong, respected relationships within the federal IT community
• Ability to gain internal support, operate independently with limited supervision and feedback, and establish a solid working relationship with technical staff, division managers, and peers in the Group and across Riverside Research.
• Self-starter and ability to manage time independently without direct supervision.
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. We continue to add experienced and technically astute staff who are highly motivated to help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers deliver world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented defense company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR@RiversideResearch.org. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law", please visit: