Serve as Senior RF and DSP engineer on a growing team of junior engineers, providing mentorship and expertise during development of embedded systems in support of the major DoD thrust area of Trusted and Assured Microelectronics.
All positions at Riverside Research require US Citizenship
- Serves on a growing team of engineers performing R&D to solve Trusted and Assured Microelectronics (T&AM) challenges for the DoD
- Mentors engineering team members of all skill levels, assigns tasks / responsibilities, manages project schedules
- Interfaces with customers during periodic reviews, develops strong understanding of customer needs with the ability to forecast future R&D work
- Implements technical solutions developed by PI and Lead Engineer
- Perform Signal Analysis to verify performance of solution
- Reports to program manager, principal investigator, and lead engineer
- 7+ years of experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a similar field
- 5-7 years of experience with a Master’s degree…
- 3-5 years of experience with PhD degree…
- Experience in digital signal processing, signal analysis, and algorithm development targeting embedded systems (FPGA, ASIC) design, implementation, and debugging
- Experience with digital logic (VHDL) and embedded software (C, Linux) development, MATLAB, and Python
- Experience with signal acquisition systems involving oscilloscopes, signal processing, and analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) is preferred
- Familiarity with semiconductor design, integrated circuit fabrication, and microelectronics supply chain are desired
- Ability to obtain a DoD security clearance
- Familiarity with the Xilinx UltraScale+ RFSoC Family of products
- Skilled in Machine and Deep Learning
- Top Secret Security Clearance
Riverside Research strives to be one of America's premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. We continue to add experienced and technically astute staff who are highly motivated to help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers deliver world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented defense company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR@RiversideResearch.org. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law", please visit: