Riverside Research is currently seeking Systems Cybersecurity professionals to support AFLCMC/HNC-ACD at Lackland AFB. The ACD WS was formed to address the intrusion prevention, detection, and forensics missions.
As a not-for-profit company, Riverside Research re-invests annual profits in independent research and development projects, community outreach initiatives, and employee benefits that exceed the industry average. Your career development is enhanced by the opportunity to work with a broad variety of experts in cutting-edge engineering and research disciplines and personalized attention from Riverside Research senior managers.
All Riverside Research opportunities require US citizenship.
• Ensure that all system and application deliverables meet the requirements of all DoD and Air Force Cybersecurity policies as identified in the following paragraphs.
• Ensure that, as a minimum, 100% of the total labor provided to deliver cybersecurity services are certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M standards. (CDRL A001).
• Ensure that all system deliverables comply with DoD and Air Force cybersecurity policy, specifically DoDI 8500.01, Cybersecurity, and AFI 33-200, Air Force Cybersecurity Program Management.
• Ensure that cybersecurity policy is implemented correctly on systems, Contractors shall ensure compliance with DoD and Air Force Certification and Accreditation policies, specifically Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI) 8510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology, and AFI 33-210, The Risk Management Framework (RMF) for Air Force Information Technology.
• Support activities and meet the requirements of DoDI 8520.02, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Public Key (PK) Enabling, in order to achieve standardized, PKI- supported capabilities for biometrics, digital signatures, encryption, identification and authentication.
• Advanced degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 5 years must be in the DoD, or a BA/BS degree and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 5 year must be in the DoD, or 20 years of directly related experience
• Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world-class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective, and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law", please visit: