Riverside Research is seeking a full time Researcher to advance the state-of-the-art in attaining position, navigation, and time (PNT) of platforms using 1-way and 2-way data links. You will be part of a cohesive 10+ member team of highly-skilled software and hardware researchers who love learning and strive to solve and transition critical technologies to the user. In this mid-career position, you will collaboratively advance your expertise with our growing team using all available information across all signal-processing domains. This is the perfect position to allow you to pursue your graduate level degree.
All positions at Riverside Research require US Citizenship.
This work can be performed remotely.
In this Research, Development, and Engineering position, you will
- Follow the data to achieve your objectives in processing GNSS waveforms
- Develop a research plan, document your efforts, and propose new research thrust
- Pull from all available sources to push the state-of-the-art
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM related field with multiple course work in C++ software programming
- 2 years of signal processing experience with C++ software defined radio environment or Python
- Experience or course work in Linear Systems, Digital Communications, and Random Signals
- Demonstrated experience working as part of team or working alone
- Support the security clearance process
- 1+ years of experience in signal processing of GNSS waveforms
- 1+ years of experience working in the Red Hawk software defined radio environment
- Experience or course work in Statistical Random Processes and Numerical Methods
- Experience or course work in Electromagnetics, Navigation Control, or Signal Detection and Estimation
- MS, PhD Graduate student preferred
- Familiarity with waveforms (GPS, DVB, WiFi, etc.), and standards based testing (IEEE 1588, IEEE 1057)
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world-class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective, and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR@RiversideResearch.org. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law", please visit: