Riverside Research is looking for a Security Manager who can provide professional assistance to manage information protection and special security for aircraft depot support and weapon system development at host industry location, other government/industry, and test locations. This person will apply/maintain various security disciplines/levels of compliance in coordination with higher-headquarters, program office, and intelligence/industry partners/locations. They will also coordinate needed approvals and services upon demand. Individual must be DoD Top Secret cleared with eligibility for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and must be able to pass a counter-intelligence polygraph, and work in a SCI facility. Minimum travel may be required for training. This position is located in Position is located in Greenville, TX a geographically separated Air Force organization.
• Support Duties involving Information Protection and Special Security
• Facilitate entry control, in/out-processing, personnel clearance/polygraph coordination, secure area/alarms management, secure containers, visit requests/badging, document/media control, destruction, events.
• Complete operator Duties including C-Cure Access System control, Common Access Card PIN Reset Workstation
• Other Facilitator Duties including STE/secure VTC control
• Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility and must be able to pass a counter-intelligence polygraph
• Working experience with SCI/Non-SCI Security Management Programs (Physical, Personnel, and Information)
• Working experience with security database systems (JPAS, DISS, eQIP, APACS, C-Cure)
• Proficiency with Microsoft desktop applications and office administration tools
• Must have excellent multi-task organization and communication skills
• Ability to work as a team and independently, as required
• Working knowledge of DoD/Air Force Security instructions, directives, policies and handbooks
• Working knowledge of Communications Security (COMSEC) support functions and policies
• Working knowledge of the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) for U.S. defense industry safeguards, classified information for contracts, bids, or research and development efforts
• Working knowledge of Secure Telephone (STE)/ Video Teleconferencing (VTC) equipment
• Sensitive to urgent action processing and security incident containment/resolution
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world-class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective, and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law", please visit: