Riverside Research has a full time opening in the Dayton, Ohio area for an Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) to provide cybersecurity assessment and authorization support to the National Air and Space Intelligence Center’s (NASIC) Measurement & Signature Intelligence (MASINT) Squadron (NASIC/GSM). Candidates must be technically proficient and capable of devising practical and sustainable solutions.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship
• Serve as Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM), coordinating, executing, and managing cybersecurity assessment & authorization (A&A) related activities supporting IT hardware, software, and connectivity capabilities in support of intelligence data management and analysis requirements
• Facilitate, perform, and manage actions necessary to maintain system and capability accreditation status consistent with DoDI 8510.01 (Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT)), including scanning, auditing, and authoring/coordinating security accreditation-related documentation
• Coordinate with IT security team to manage security issues with accreditation and authorization to operate, managing multiple systems going through the process
• Keep customer leadership aware of any roadblocks, issues, and concerns with accreditation and authorization to operate
• Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
• Bachelors’ Degree in information systems, information technology, computer science, or related technical field
• Minimum 8-10 years’ experience of cybersecurity/A&A experience
• Certifications related to cybersecurity and/or IT systems/management (DoD 8570 IAT/IAM Level I/II)
• Demonstrated organizational, problem solving, and communication skills (written & oral) to effectively communicate with diverse stakeholders (technical & business)
• Ability to troubleshoot, assess root cause, and resolve technical issues
• Self-motivated, detail oriented, responsible team player able to work independently with minimal daily direction; effective/efficient written/verbal communication skills
• Masters’ Degree in information systems, information technology, computer science, or related technical field
• 10 years’ experience of cybersecurity experience
• Intelligence community cybersecurity and/or IT systems/management experience
• CISSP or other equivalent certifications
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world-class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective, and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Our EEO Policy
Riverside Research is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
If you need assistance at any time in our application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 937-427-7074 or email HR. A member of the HR team will be available to assist.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
For more information on "EEO is the Law", please visit: