At River Financial we have made a commitment to building financial solutions that power a radically more transparent and efficient global economic system made possible by Bitcoin. To that end, we have built leading Bitcoin brokerage and custody products to keep our clients ahead of the curve. We now aim to bring to the world premier Bitcoin banking solutions that offer a full array of financial services for our clients. We are looking for people to help build the future of the Bitcoin economy at River Financial.
When hiring, we look for candidates who demonstrate the ability to think clearly, communicate effectively, and get things done. We value people who are able to think and build for the future without forgetting the lessons of the past.
We are seeking a security engineer to lead key efforts in continuing to improve security around our Bitcoin custody. This role will involve designing different types of custody architectures and processes for our hot, warm, and cold wallets.
What you will be doing
- Designing and building Bitcoin custody systems and processes
- Working closely with product teams to help protect client information and assets
- Designing and participating in security incident response 24x7 on-call rotations
- Shaping the culture of the Security Engineering organization for years to come
- Mentoring engineers
What we look for in you
- You have experience in building, operating, and maintaining Bitcoin wallets
- You have a deep understanding of cryptography
- You take ownership of the systems you build
- You have experience developing solutions to ambiguous problems
- You're excited about what we are building at River
Nice to haves
- You have experience securing Bitcoin wallets
- Interest in Bitcoin