At River Financial we have made a commitment to building financial solutions that power a radically more transparent and efficient global economic system made possible by Bitcoin. To that end, we have built leading Bitcoin brokerage and custody products to keep our clients ahead of the curve. We now aim to bring to the world premier Bitcoin banking solutions that offer a full array of financial services for our clients.
We are looking for people to help build the future of the Bitcoin economy at River Financial. When hiring, we look for candidates who demonstrate the ability to think clearly, communicate effectively, and get things done. We value people who are able to think and build for the future without forgetting the lessons of the past.
The Associate Relationship Manager is responsible for engaging with River’s clients and delivering an unmatched level of service.
What you will be doing
- Engage River’s private clients to deepen relationships and onboard new clients; serve as clients’ primary point of contact
- Deliver excellent client service while managing a high volume pipeline
- Communicate how River is different in the market and the unique value proposition we offer to our clients
- Own deals from start to finish for River’s brokerage and mining products
- Effectively communicate the investment case and economics of Bitcoin investing with River’s products
- Ask for referrals to grow the client base
- Build and maintain close relationships with Client Services
- Partner with Product and Marketing to provide feedback on the client experience and insights into client pain points
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve the client experience
What we look for in you
- 2+ years in client-facing roles in banking, wealth management, or personal finance related fields
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to leverage technology to interact with clients effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate client needs and take accountability
- Results-oriented, including meeting sales goals and driving referrals through a great client experience
- Can-do attitude and team player mentality
- Curiosity about Bitcoin and a desire to learn more