At Ritual we are revolutionizing dental health through a unique blend of cutting-edge innovations, microbiome research, artificial intelligence, and advanced technology. As a multi-specialty dental practice, we are dedicated to transforming the oral health experiences of individuals and families alike.
Our mission is to make the best dental care simple, empowering, and accessible to everyone. Ritual Dental is not just a dental practice; it's a contemporary approach to dentistry that embraces the latest scientific advancements, assisted by AI, and powered by modern technology, skilled hands, and capable minds.
Our commitment to leveraging technology for precise oral health diagnostics enables our skilled team to spend more time providing personalized coaching and care to our patients. We firmly believe that good oral health is a cornerstone to extending every person's lifespan and enhancing their overall quality of life.
Join us on our journey to empower every individual to transform their Whole Health and extend their lifespan and be a part of the opening of our flagship dental clinic in Tribeca this spring!
About the Role
We're in search of a dynamic Endodontist to join our Founding Clinical team. This role presents a distinctive opportunity to influence patient care, collaborating with fellow prosthodontists and specialists, as well as Ritual’s product and technology teams. Nestled in the heart of iconic Tribeca, NY, our modern office serves as a canvas for creativity and collaboration. Our environment exudes style and comfort, featuring spacious operatory rooms, a private staff lounge, and a patient learning hub for enhanced connection. Committed to elevating dental care standards, we aspire to provide a seamless experience for our clients. If you're a dedicated Endodontist with a passion for excellence and innovation, we invite you to join our founding team!
This is an in person role, based in New York City.
The endodontist will be responsible for diagnosing and treating conditions related to the inner tissues of the tooth, particularly focusing on root canal treatment and related surgical procedures.
- Examine, diagnose, and treat diseases and injuries of dental pulp and surrounding periapical tissues.
- Perform root canal treatments, including re-treatments of previous root canals.
- Use advanced imaging techniques, including digital radiographs and cone-beam computed tomography, to diagnose and plan treatment.
- Provide consultation services to general dentists regarding patient treatment and referral.
- Manage traumatic injuries to teeth, which might involve repositioning teeth, stabilizing teeth, and root canal therapy.
- Perform surgical procedures as necessary, including apicoectomies, hemisections, and intentional replantation.
- Perform surgical procedures as necessary, including apicoectomies, hemisections, and intentional replantation, utilizing dental microscopes when appropriate for enhanced precision and visualization.
- Manage pain and discomfort associated with endodontic conditions and procedures.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest techniques, tools, and research in endodontics to provide the best patient care.
- Coordinate with dental assistants and other dental professionals for patient care.
- Educate patients about endodontic procedures, post-operative care, and overall oral health.
- Adhere to infection control protocols and maintain a safe clinical environment.
- Document treatment plans, procedures, and outcomes in patient records.
Qualifications & Skills
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from an accredited dental school
- Successful completion of an accredited postgraduate endodontic residency program
- Current license to practice dentistry and endodontics in New York
- Excellent manual dexterity and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to ensure a positive patient experience.
- Ability to keep up with the fast-paced environment and manage multiple cases simultaneously.
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a tech enabled company
- Proficiency in the use of dental microscopes for endodontic procedures is a plus
- Membership in professional organizations such as the American Association of Endodontists (AAE) or equivalent.
You may be a good fit for this role if…
You question traditions: You're passionate about creating and comprehending the advances in services, science, and technology. You challenge conventions to solve problems for your patients and peers.
You set the bar high: You push yourself to exceed average expectations. Your commitment to excellence inspires you and your peers to reach consistently high standards, delivering exceptional service supported by the latest scientific advances and technology.
You pursue and empower with knowledge: You believe in the transformative power of knowledge, educating and empowering patients to make informed decisions about their well-being, bridging the information gap between patients and providers.
You work together: You are not afraid to blur the boundaries between disciplines as we seek to solve hard problems. You are intrigued and curious, engaging in lively discussions in the face of dissent. You thrive when working with experts across different disciplines and points of view.
You focus on lasting impact: You prioritize your work for lasting impact, avoiding gimmicks, fads, and short-term results.
Pay, Perks & Benefits at Ritual
The target salary for this position is $1000 daily rate, plus production bonus. Individual compensation for this role will depend on a variety of factors including qualifications, skills and applicable laws. In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and competitive benefits plans.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Health, Dental, & Vision coverage
- Continued Education reimbursement
- And more!
Ritual’s Dedication to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Ritual is committed to pursuing Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in our hiring practices. We currently collect optional demographic information from candidates at the application stage in order to allow us to measure outcomes of people from underrepresented backgrounds in our hiring process. Identifying information about a candidate will never be shared externally and will only be used for the purpose of measuring its levels of representation.
Ritual does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, educational background, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Ritual encourages people from all backgrounds to apply to this role!
Please note: Ritual interview requests and job offers only originate from ritualdental.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Ritual will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email.