At RiskOptics, we aim to make risk management more strategic, pulling it up from tactical “check-the-box” work to something more valuable to both the company and the security team. There’s an opportunity for security executives to go beyond just protecting their company and secure their role as a more valuable, strategic member of the team. We can help by giving them the business context they need to report risk to their board in a way that is easy to understand and act upon.
If you enjoy problem-solving and building scalable processes, and are looking for an opportunity to have an immediate impact on ARR, RiskOptics could be the right place for you. We'd love to meet you!
Our Commitment to Pay Transparency
At RiskOptics, we are committed to transparent & equitable compensation practices across our entire organization. This is a critical component of our hiring process and as such, compensation for this role will be discussed during your first interview to ensure a fair interviewing experience and effective use of your time. No questions related to compensation are off-limits as we believe complete transparency leads to an enjoyable hiring experience for all involved.
We are always looking for top engineering talent to join Reciprocity in our Argentina and Slovenia offices. If you don't see an open role that interests you, please apply here.
*Our stack is MySQL, Python (Flask), VueJS, but we believe that good engineers can learn these quickly.
- Employment for indefinite period of time if based in Slovenia, or a long-term contract if based in Argentina.
- Flexible working time – we are remote friendly.
- You can work anytime you want. We have fixed meetings around noon.
- Option to work in our cozy office in Tivoli, Ljubljana, filled with snacks and beverages.
- A great and talented team to learn from and work with.
- Get to work on software used by top Silicon Valley Startups.
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions.
- Attend conferences that help you grow professionally.
The job looks interesting but you don't know if you meet all of the qualifications on paper?
Apply anyway! We're aware that many people only apply for a job when they've met every requirement listed in a job description. At RiskOptics, we hire the PERSON, not the resume. We value diversity, in experiences and backgrounds, and are committed to providing equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. While there are certain requirements that exist for all open positions, we want to get to know YOU above all else when making our hiring decisions. Go for it.
- We are committed to the health and safety of our people. Our people are mostly working remote, collaborating online and connecting over video, as they continue to deliver high-quality technology solutions
- Competitive salary and equity (we want everyone to be a stakeholder)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, wellness, cell phone reimbursement, etc.)
- Unlimited PTO, paid sick days, 10 holidays
- Collaborating with smart coworkers that put customers first
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
We value a diverse environment. RiskOptics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, citizenship or immigration status, disability status, genetics, protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for personnel so classified.
RiskOptics will comply with all local data protection laws, including GDPR when it comes to the handling and processing of personal data. All resumes submitted to RiskOptics will be retained for 6 months (12 months with your consent) after submission for recruitment purposes. Should you wish for us to remove your personal data from our recruitment database, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.