RiskIQ is the leader in attack surface management, providing the most comprehensive discovery, intelligence, and mitigation of threats associated with an organization’s digital presence. With more than 75 percent of attacks originating outside the firewall, RiskIQ allows enterprises to gain unified insight and control over web, social and mobile exposures. Trusted by thousands of security analysts and Fortune-500 organizations, RiskIQ’s platform combines advanced internet data reconnaissance and analytics to expedite investigations, understand digital attack surfaces, assess risk, and take action to protect the business, brand, and customers. Based in San Francisco, the company is backed by Summit Partners, Battery Ventures, Georgian Partners, and MassMutual Ventures.
We are looking for a Sr. Account Director to join our team in Global Financial Services Sales. This role is sales role based remotely (Mid Atlantic or Southeast).
- Build and deepen executive relationships with Global Financial Services Sales customer base to help influence their long-term technology and business decisions. Add value and be viewed as a trusted advisor by bringing compelling insights and ideas with follow through execution.
- Lead and manage entire sales-cycle (i.e., presenting multi-year agreements to CISO and C-level executives) with experience in negotiating terms and understanding associated legal and business risks.
- Lead detailed account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working cross-functionally with multiple lines of business including RiskIQ Partners, maximizing business impact and opening up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Run and manage a complex financial services account(s) with multiple opportunities across different functions with forecast and budgetary accuracy, serving as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in quota carrying software sales and strategic account management at an enterprise B2B software company, selling to enterprise accounts.
- Experience engaging with complex accounts in selling a broad portfolio of products at C-level.
- 10+years of experience selling Infrastructure Software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software with a track record in exceeding sales goals YOY.
- Experience working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects
- Track record of success with large complex commercial and legal negotiations, working with Procurement, Legal, and Business teams.
- Financial Services industry knowledge specific to the prospects/customers assigned.
- Ability and demonstrated experience working well with sales engineers and customer technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
- Ability to influence decisions at the executive level.
Why work at RiskIQ?
- Fascinating work - Welcome to the dark underbelly of the Internet. RiskIQ’s ability to help organizations map and monitor their attack surface, detect internet-scale threats, and investigate adversaries led to skyrocketing adoption by security teams worldwide. It is the golden age of internet crime, and we are at the forefront of defensive efforts to stem the tide. Internet security is a global growth industry, and the knowledge you acquire here will be a marketable skill for decades to come.
- We’re a company at the forefront of a burgeoning industry - RiskIQ experienced explosive growth in 2020 due to the steady adoption of attack surface management across the world. Our platform helped the security community respond to threats around COVID-19, the election, and SolarWinds and Microsoft Exchange vulnerabilities.
- Top Leadership - Our CEO is a renowned cybersecurity veteran known for his expertise. Our leadership group is poised and experienced, with a track record in successful technology and cybersecurity startups.
- Unbounded opportunity - We’re growing! At RiskIQ, you’ll have as much responsibility as you can handle, and new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
- Flexibility - You'll have as much challenging and meaningful work as you can handle, as well as the freedom to accomplish it on your own terms.