RiskIQ is the leader in attack surface management, providing the most comprehensive discovery, intelligence, and mitigation of threats associated with an organization’s digital presence. With more than 75 percent of attacks originating outside the firewall, RiskIQ allows enterprises to gain unified insight and control over web, social and mobile exposures. Trusted by thousands of security analysts and Fortune-500 organizations, RiskIQ’s platform combines advanced internet data reconnaissance and analytics to expedite investigations, understand digital attack surfaces, assess risk, and take action to protect the business, brand, and customers. Based in San Francisco, the company is backed by Summit Partners, Battery Ventures, Georgian Partners, and MassMutual Ventures.
RiskIQ is looking for Solutions Architects to join our team. The team is dedicated to the success of the RiskIQ Customer and their information security and brand protection initiatives.
As one of our Solutions Architects (SA) you will be responsible for building and maintaining pre and post-sales relationships with RiskIQ's customers: a "who's who" of the top government organizations. You will have ultimate responsibility for customer health and customer success and become the customer's single point of contact into all of RiskIQ.
You will serve as a strategic partner and advisor to top departments, agencies and commands, gaining an in-depth knowledge of the customer's challenges and CSIRT team. You will serve as a project leader to ensure successful implementations of the RiskIQ solutions with customers. You will dive deeper into accounts to not only help uncover new opportunities, but also give us insight into our client’s additional requirements.
You should be a polished information security expert, with an in-depth knowledge of industry best practices.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the account and support Sales to close sales and upsell opportunities
- Be the technical go to person for the customer
- Provide project leadership for the customer's RiskIQ initiatives
- Lead cross-functional RiskIQ Project teams
- Communicate with the customer, in their language, on all required levels
- Design and develop innovative solutions to customer requirements using the RiskIQ Platform, with assistance from our internal engineering team, research team, and our consulting architects as required.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the RiskIQ product suite
- Manage and drive competing requests across simultaneous client engagements
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to RiskIQ Product Management teams based on customer requirements
- Help to document best practices in implementing and leveraging RiskIQ solutions
- Function as a front-line technical resource for best practices and customer questions.
What is RiskIQ looking for in this role?
- 4+ years of either practice management or post sales account management
- 10+ years of cybersecurity experience, SaaS experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of US government ecosystems and working with operators, policy makers and procurement, and understanding how to navigate large customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Extensive technical skills, preferable in established programs of record and missions related to digital threats and vulnerabilities
- Excellent sales motion and support skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Ability to travel when required (up to 50%)
- Passion to work at a start-up
- Must have Cyber Security Experience
Why work at RiskIQ?
- Fascinating work - Welcome to the dark underbelly of the Internet. RiskIQ’s ability to help organizations map and monitor their attack surface, detect internet-scale threats, and investigate adversaries led to skyrocketing adoption by security teams worldwide. It is the golden age of internet crime, and we are at the forefront of defensive efforts to stem the tide. Internet security is a global growth industry, and the knowledge you acquire here will be a marketable skill for decades to come.
- We’re a company at the forefront of a burgeoning industry - RiskIQ experienced explosive growth in 2020 due to the steady adoption of attack surface management across the world. Our platform helped the security community respond to threats around COVID-19, the election, and SolarWinds and Microsoft Exchange vulnerabilities.
- Top Leadership - Our CEO is a renowned cybersecurity veteran known for his expertise. Our leadership group is poised and experienced, with a track record in successful technology and cybersecurity startups.
- Unbounded opportunity - We’re growing! At RiskIQ, you’ll have as much responsibility as you can handle, and new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
- Flexibility - You'll have as much challenging and meaningful work as you can handle, as well as the freedom to accomplish it on your own terms.