RiskIQ is the leader in digital threat management, providing the most comprehensive discovery, intelligence, and mitigation of threats associated with an organization’s digital presence. With more than 80 percent of attacks originating outside the firewall, RiskIQ allows enterprises to gain unified insight and control over web, social, and mobile exposures. Trusted by thousands of security analysts, RiskIQ’s platform combines advanced internet data reconnaissance and analytics to expedite investigations, understand digital attack surfaces, assess risk, and take action to protect business, brand, and customers. Based in San Francisco, the company is backed by Summit Partners, Battery Ventures, Georgian Partners, and MassMutual Ventures. We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our team. This position is based remotely within the UK or Germany.
- Build an intimate understanding of RiskIQ products and their place in the industry
- Source and close new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Close sales and meet or exceed quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online presentations to prospects
- Develop and execute sales strategy in dynamic small team environment
- Work closely with Enterprise Account Executives and VP Sales
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and cold calling experience
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent research/lead generation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Be fluent in either German or French to sell in those markets.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Cyber Security experience preferred
- SAAS sales experience desired
Why work at RiskIQ?
- Fascinating work - Welcome to the underbelly of the Internet. We detect and expose malware, viruses, exploit kits, botnets, affiliate fraud, advertising fraud, and illicit mobile apps, among other things. It is the golden age of internet crime, and we are at the forefront of defensive efforts to stem the tide. Internet security is a global growth industry, and the domain knowledge you acquire here will be a marketable skill for decades to come.
- We are a company on the uptick - We have a proven business model: we were profitable after our first year of business, and we continue to grow our profits year over year. Our client list reads like the Hollywood A-list of tech and financial Fortune 500 companies.
- Talent begets talent - Our founders are the reason people join us. Our CEO is a respected industry expert whose domain knowledge is unbelievably vast, and our CTO exudes knowledge, skill, and a tremendous work ethic. Both sweat knowledge from their pores, and it's all yours if you're able to soak it up.
- Unbounded opportunity - We are small and we are growing. You will be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle - new career development opportunities constantly pop up given our growth rate. Want to design a new data center from the ground up? Or architect a big data back-end to double our storage and increase our analysis capabilities to triple figure terabytes? These challenges are yours for the taking if you prove you're capable.
- Flexibility - You will have a large workload, but also the freedom to accomplish it on your own terms.