RiskIQ is the leader in attack surface management, providing the most comprehensive discovery, intelligence, and mitigation of threats associated with an organization’s digital presence. With more than 75 percent of attacks originating outside the firewall, RiskIQ allows enterprises to gain unified insight and control over web, social and mobile exposures. Trusted by thousands of security analysts, RiskIQ’s platform combines advanced internet data reconnaissance and analytics to expedite investigations, understand digital attack surfaces, assess risk and take action to protect the business, brand, and customers. Based in San Francisco, the company is backed by Summit Partners, Battery Ventures, Georgian Partners and MassMutual Ventures.
We are looking for four Enterprise Account Executives to join our team. We have positions open in, Boston, New York, Chicago & Dallas.
- Build an intimate understanding of RiskIQ products and their place in the industry
- Meet/exceed sales quota by creating and implementing strategic account plans targeting enterprise wide deployments of the RiskIQ Platform
- Penetrate net new accounts as well as expand our presence with existing customers by introducing them to the rest of our security portfolio
- Document sales activity in salesforce.com CRM
- Build relationships with and sell through channel partners
- Collaborate with a Partner’s sales, support, marketing and integration teams and leverage internal RiskIQ teams, as needed, to position the combined solution to both new and existing customers
- At least 5+ years of related experience in consulting/business development/account management/sales
- Demonstrated track record of over-achieving quota
- Deep understanding of enterprise business, within proven ability to navigate complicated organizations with many stakeholders
- C-Level contacts and ability to hold a conversation at an executive level
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and to radiate positivity even while under pressure
What RiskIQ is looking for in this role?
- Top Hunters, successful SaaS sales professional with a verifiable track record
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Desire and ability to work both independently in a start-up environment and in a team/pod structure performing different roles when necessary
- A desire to win every time without hesitation
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities
Qualities for a Enterprise Account Executive include:
- Enterprise success
- Security experience
- Business development experience
- C-Suite relationships
- Person who advises clients
Why work at RiskIQ?
- Fascinating work - Welcome to the dark underbelly of the Internet. RiskIQ’s ability to help organizations map and monitor their attack surface, detect internet-scale threats, and investigate adversaries led to skyrocketing adoption by security teams around the world. It is the golden age of internet crime, and we are at the forefront of defensive efforts to stem the tide. Internet security is a global growth industry, and the knowledge you acquire here will be a marketable skill for decades to come.
- We’re a company on the forefront of a burgeoning industry - RiskIQ experienced explosive growth in 2018, including a 362.5 percent increase in net new product sales due to the steady adoption of attack surface management across the world. We also experienced a 365 percent increase in registration for RiskIQ community, our freemium entry-level product, showing the increasing role of security outside the firewall to the growth of businesses.
- Top Leadership - Our CEO is a renowned cybersecurity veteran known for his expertise. Our leadership group is poised and experienced with a track record in technology and cybersecurity.
- Unbounded opportunity - We’re growing! At RiskIQ, you’ll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
- Flexibility - You’ll have a large workload, but also the freedom to accomplish it on your own terms.