RiskIQ is the leader in attack surface management, providing the most comprehensive discovery, intelligence, and mitigation of threats associated with an organization’s digital presence. With more than 75 percent of attacks originating outside the firewall, RiskIQ allows enterprises to gain unified insight and control over web, social and mobile exposures. Trusted by thousands of security analysts, RiskIQ’s platform combines advanced internet data reconnaissance and analytics to expedite investigations, understand digital attack surfaces, assess risk and take action to protect the business, brand, and customers. Based in San Francisco, the company is backed by Summit Partners, Battery Ventures, Georgian Partners and MassMutual Ventures.
We are looking for an EMEA Marketing Manager to join our team in London.
- Work with the local team and the team in HQ to plan, manage and drive:
- Events (tradeshows, regional & virtual events) across EMEA
- Lead Generation Campaigns
- Channel Marketing Programs
- Brand recognition activities
- PR via our UK agency
- Local content development to support sales and partner GTM
- The Marketing Manager needs to be able to work independently based on the direction given by leadership. Manager also needs to be able to work well cross-functionally (Sales, TAM, Channel)
- A team player with the ability to work alongside others to drive group excellence
- Experience in creating marketing plans with the sales team and channel for enterprise software, executing them and measuring success
- Budgeting, planning and working to budget, including the finance elements involved.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar and CRM and Marketing Automation Tools such as Marketo
- Experience planning and executing large trade hows as well as regional events
- Experience in marketing in the SAAS and Security market
- Working in a matrixed organization, supporting both the local team and contributing to corporate efforts
- A wide range of experience including event management, digital marketing, channel marketing and PR/AR management, product marketing
Why work at RiskIQ?
- Fascinating work - Welcome to the dark underbelly of the Internet. RiskIQ’s ability to help organizations map and monitor their attack surface, detect internet-scale threats, and investigate adversaries led to skyrocketing adoption by security teams around the world. It is the golden age of internet crime, and we are at the forefront of defensive efforts to stem the tide. Internet security is a global growth industry, and the knowledge you acquire here will be a marketable skill for decades to come.
- We’re a company on the forefront of a burgeoning industry - RiskIQ experienced explosive growth in 2018, including a 362.5 percent increase in net new product sales due to the steady adoption of attack surface management across the world. We also experienced a 365 percent increase in registration for RiskIQ community, our freemium entry-level product, showing the increasing role of security outside the firewall to the growth of businesses.
- Top Leadership - Our CEO is a renowned cybersecurity veteran known for his expertise. Our leadership group is poised and experienced with a track record in technology and cybersecurity.
- Unbounded opportunity - We’re growing! At RiskIQ, you’ll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
- Flexibility - You’ll have a large workload, but also the freedom to accomplish it on your own terms.