RiskIQ is the leader in attack surface management, providing the most comprehensive discovery, intelligence, and mitigation of threats associated with an organization’s digital presence. With more than 75 percent of attacks originating outside the firewall, RiskIQ allows enterprises to gain unified insight and control over web, social and mobile exposures. Trusted by thousands of security analysts, RiskIQ’s platform combines advanced internet data reconnaissance and analytics to expedite investigations, understand digital attack surfaces, assess risk and take action to protect the business, brand, and customers. Based in San Francisco, the company is backed by Summit Partners, Battery Ventures, Georgian Partners and MassMutual Ventures.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team based in Denver, CO!
Your background includes:
- 5+ years of field sales Hunting excellence in the external threat and/or brand protection space
- Exceeded quota in 2016 and 2015
- Ability to manage a 90-180 day sales cycle
- Ability to handle strategic accounts that might start off as smaller creating a beachhead then expanding to a larger account
- C-Level contacts and ability to hold a conversation at an executive level
- A strong sales process understanding of MEDDIC, Force Management or Value Selling
What RiskIQ is looking for in this role?
- Top Hunters, successful SaaS sales professional with a verifiable track record
- Must prospect on a day to day basis (email, cold call etc…)
- Expertise in our digital risk domain (see riskiq.com)
- Desire and ability to work independently in a start-up environment
- Experience selling and communicating at the C level
- Efficient verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to win every time without hesitation
Qualities for sales reps include:
- Enterprise Success
- External Threat or Brand Protection experience
- C-Suite relationships
- Person who advises clients
Why work at RiskIQ?
- Fascinating work - Welcome to the dark underbelly of the Internet. RiskIQ’s ability to help organizations map and monitor their attack surface, detect internet-scale threats, and investigate adversaries led to skyrocketing adoption by security teams around the world. It is the golden age of internet crime, and we are at the forefront of defensive efforts to stem the tide. Internet security is a global growth industry, and the knowledge you acquire here will be a marketable skill for decades to come.
- We’re a company on the forefront of a burgeoning industry - RiskIQ experienced explosive growth in 2018, including a 362.5 percent increase in net new product sales due to the steady adoption of attack surface management across the world. We also experienced a 365 percent increase in registration for RiskIQ community, our freemium entry-level product, showing the increasing role of security outside the firewall to the growth of businesses.
- Top Leadership - Our CEO is a renowned cybersecurity veteran known for his expertise. Our leadership group is poised and experienced with a track record in technology and cybersecurity.
- Unbounded opportunity - We’re growing! At RiskIQ, you’ll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
- Flexibility - You’ll have a large workload, but also the freedom to accomplish it on your own terms.