RiskIQ is the world leader in Attack Surface Management, providing the most comprehensive discovery, intelligence, and mitigation of threats associated with an organization’s digital presence. With more than 80 percent of attacks originating outside the firewall, RiskIQ allows enterprises to gain unified insight and control over web, social, and mobile exposures. Trusted by thousands of security analysts, RiskIQ’s platform combines advanced internet data reconnaissance and analytics to expedite investigations, understand digital attack surfaces, assess risk, and take action to protect business, brand, and customers. Based in San Francisco, the company is backed by Summit Partners, Battery Ventures, Georgian Partners, and MassMutual Ventures.
We are looking for a Cyber Security Program Manager to join our team in Kansas City.
The Cyber Security Program Manager role is ideal for a person who is highly technical in the art and science of information security with a high degree of customer advocacy. By proactively scanning a customer’s attack surface (and beyond) to identify and providing solution(s) to those issues.
Your responsibilities will include
- Customer First Approach
- Drive business-aligned digital threat management program strategies and technical adoption roadmaps for enterprise customers
- Establish an ongoing cadence of communication with each customer, in their language, across all required levels (technical users to the executive buyer)
- Build and execute strategic success plans to manage the customer's journey from on-boarding to operational maturity
- Drive customer health and business alignment through the identification and achievement of customer goals and objectives
- Facilitate and manage ongoing customer activities and touchpoints; cadence calls, site visits, technical and executive briefings and business reviews, customer education and training activities
- Passionate Curiosity
- Build new relationships and drive product adoption and expansion
- Understand current security programs are future program roadmaps
- Identify current technology stacks and understand future technology needs
- Establish and maintain a technical, hands-on proficiency across the RiskIQ platform to drive all phases of technical adoption; design, deploy, troubleshoot
- Collaborate with peers and customers to identify leading implementation and usage practices used to enhance programmatic solution deployment
- Enumerate customer organizations to:
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback (voice of the customer) to RiskIQ Product Management and Engineering teams
- Passion to work at a fast-paced and maturing start-up
- Get your hands dirty and take responsibility
- As familiarity is gained within the RiskIQ platform, function as a front-line product expert, focusing on leading practices, use-cases and technical adoption, while enabling user self-sufficiency
- Able to manage and drive simultaneous and competing customer requests in a high-paced environment
- Exceptional follow-through; able to establish and maintain trust and credibility with customers by consistently managing their success in a thoughtful and timely manner.
- Measure and highlight customer value driven through all facets of the customer journey and provide ongoing updates to management
- Ongoing support of new and renewal Sales functions within existing accounts
- High technical aptitude and hand-on experience working with enterprise scale security solutions
- Strong technical skills, preferable in the web application or cyber security space (vulnerability scanning, threat hunting/intelligence, incident response, IT/security operations)
- 5+ years of highly-engaged technical account management, consulting, technical pre/post sale or product management experience (cyber security experience is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of a customer organization; ability to talk effectively to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Comfortable operating within and supporting technology sales cycles
- Strong knowledge of Fortune 1000 markets and an understanding of how to navigate large customers is a plus
- Ability to travel when required (up to 25%)
Why work at RiskIQ?
- Fascinating work - Welcome to the dark underbelly of the Internet. We detect, expose, and investigate malware, exploit kits, botnets, affiliate fraud, advertising fraud, and illicit mobile apps, and much more. It is the golden age of internet crime, and we are at the forefront of defensive efforts to stem the tide. Internet security is a global growth industry, and the knowledge you acquire here will be a marketable skill for decades to come.
- We’re a company on the forefront of a burgeoning industry - We've recently celebrated several new milestones headlined by 80% year-over-year growth revenue growth, the closing of $30.5 million in Series C funding, and recognition by Forrester in its Forrester Wave™: Digital Risk Monitoring, Q3 2016 report, which named RiskIQ a leader.
- Top Leadership - Our CEO is a renown cybersecurity veteran known for his expertise. Our leadership group is poised and experienced with a track record in technology and cyber security.
- Unbounded opportunity - We are small, but we’re growing. At RiskIQ, you’ll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth. Want to design a new data center from the ground up? Architect a big data backend to increase our storage and analysis capabilities? These challenges are yours for the taking if you prove you're capable.
- Flexibility - You’ll have a large workload, but also the freedom to accomplish it on your own terms. RiskIQ has unlimited PTO and flexible hours.