RiskIQ is the world leader in Attack Surface Management, providing the most comprehensive discovery, intelligence, and mitigation of threats associated with an organization’s digital presence. With more than 80 percent of attacks originating outside the firewall, RiskIQ allows enterprises to gain unified insight and control over web, social, and mobile exposures. Trusted by thousands of security analysts, RiskIQ’s platform combines advanced internet data reconnaissance and analytics to expedite investigations, understand digital attack surfaces, assess risk, and take action to protect business, brand, and customers. Based in San Francisco, the company is backed by Summit Partners, Battery Ventures, Georgian Partners, and MassMutual Ventures.
We are looking for a Channel Manager to join our team in London, UK.
- As RiskIQ is driving 100% of its business thought the Channel, the Channel Manager needs to engage with existing distributors and resellers and support them selling our solutions.
- As RiskIQ expands its reach the Channel Manager will recruit new partners in EMEA.
- The Channel Manager needs to build an intimate understanding of RiskIQ products and their place in the industry
- A strong sales process understanding of MEDDIC, Force Management or Value Selling methodologies will help.
- A team player with the ability to work alongside others to drive group excellence
- Experience in creating business plans with the channel for enterprise security software, incl. GTM plans and marketing plans, and executing against it
- Experience in the SAAS market
- Experience in channel enablement and channel programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enterprise level accurate business forecasting
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- A desire to win every time without hesitation
- Experience in working with MSSP’s, defining business plans with them and executing against them
- 3-5 years of successful channel management
- Working for a US based startup
Why work at RiskIQ?
- Fascinating work - Welcome to the dark underbelly of the Internet. We detect, expose, and investigate malware, exploit kits, botnets, affiliate fraud, advertising fraud, and illicit mobile apps, and much more. It is the golden age of internet crime, and we are at the forefront of defensive efforts to stem the tide. Internet security is a global growth industry, and the knowledge you acquire here will be a marketable skill for decades to come.
- We’re a company on the forefront of a burgeoning industry - We've recently celebrated several new milestones headlined by 80% year-over-year growth revenue growth, the closing of $30.5 million in Series C funding, and recognition by Forrester in its Forrester Wave™: Digital Risk Monitoring, Q3 2016 report, which named RiskIQ a leader.
- Top Leadership - Our CEO is a renown cybersecurity veteran known for his expertise. Our leadership group is poised and experienced with a track record in technology and cyber security.
- Unbounded opportunity - We are small, but we’re growing. At RiskIQ, you’ll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth. Want to design a new data center from the ground up? Architect a big data backend to increase our storage and analysis capabilities? These challenges are yours for the taking if you prove you're capable.
- Flexibility - You’ll have a large workload, but also the freedom to accomplish it on your own terms. RiskIQ has unlimited PTO and flexible hours.