RiskIQ is the world leader in Attack Surface Management, providing the most comprehensive discovery, intelligence, and mitigation of threats associated with an organization’s digital presence. With more than 80 percent of attacks originating outside the firewall, RiskIQ allows enterprises to gain unified insight and control over web, social, and mobile exposures. Trusted by thousands of security analysts, RiskIQ’s platform combines advanced internet data reconnaissance and analytics to expedite investigations, understand digital attack surfaces, assess risk, and take action to protect business, brand, and customers. Based in San Francisco, the company is backed by Summit Partners, Battery Ventures, Georgian Partners, and MassMutual Ventures.
RiskIQ is looking for Technical Account Managers to join our Customer Success team. The CS team is dedicated to the success of the RiskIQ Customer and their information security and brand protection initiatives.
As one of our Technical Account Managers (TAM) you will be responsible for building and maintaining pre and post-sales relationships with RiskIQ's customers: a "who's who" of the top financial services firms, top internet brands, and top technology companies. You will have ultimate responsibility for customer health and customer success, and become the customer's single point of contact into all of RiskIQ.
You will serve as a strategic partner and advisor to top industry CISOs, gaining an in-depth knowledge of the customer's environment and CSIRT team. You will serve as a project leader to ensure successful implementations of the RiskIQ solutions with customers. You will dive deeper into accounts to not only help uncover new opportunities, but also give us insight into our client’s additional requirements.
You should be a polished information security expert, with an in-depth knowledge of industry best practices.
Your Primary Responsibilities will Include:
- Manage the account and support Sales to close sales and upsell opportunities
- Be the technical go to person for the customer
- Provide project leadership for the customer's RiskIQ initiatives
- Lead cross-functional RiskIQ Project teams
- Communicate with the customer, in their language, on all required levels
- Design and develop innovative solutions to customer requirements using the RiskIQ Platform, with assistance from our internal engineering team, research team, and our consulting architects as required.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the RiskIQ product suite
- Manage and drive competing requests across simultaneous client engagements
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to RiskIQ Product Management teams based on customer requirements
- Help to document best practices in implementing and leveraging RiskIQ solutions
- Function as a front-line technical resource for best practices and customer questions.
What is RiskIQ looking for in this role?
- 4+ years of either practice management or post sales account management
- 10+ years of experience in pre/post sales, ideally within a SaaS environment (security experience preferred)
- Strong knowledge of Fortune 500 and/or Financial Services markets, and understanding how to navigate large customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Very good technical skills, preferable in the Web Application or Vulnerability Scanning area
- Good sales skills
- Ability to talk effectively to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Ability to travel when required (up to 20%)
- Passion to work at a start-up
- Must have Cyber Security Experience
Why work at RiskIQ?
- Fascinating work - Welcome to the dark underbelly of the Internet. We detect, expose, and investigate malware, exploit kits, botnets, affiliate fraud, advertising fraud, and illicit mobile apps, and much more. It is the golden age of internet crime, and we are at the forefront of defensive efforts to stem the tide. Internet security is a global growth industry, and the knowledge you acquire here will be a marketable skill for decades to come.
- We’re a company on the forefront of a burgeoning industry - We've recently celebrated several new milestones headlined by 80% year-over-year growth revenue growth, the closing of $30.5 million in Series C funding, and recognition by Forrester in its Forrester Wave™: Digital Risk Monitoring, Q3 2016 report, which named RiskIQ a leader.
- Top Leadership - Our CEO is a renown cybersecurity veteran known for his expertise. Our leadership group is poised and experienced with a track record in technology and cyber security.
- Unbounded opportunity - We are small, but we’re growing. At RiskIQ, you’ll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth Want to design a new data center from the ground up? Architect a big data backend to increase our storage and analysis capabilities? These challenges are yours for the taking if you prove you're capable.
- Flexibility - You’ll have a large workload, but also the freedom to accomplish it on your own terms.