RiskIQ is the leader in attack surface management, providing the most comprehensive discovery, intelligence, and mitigation of threats associated with an organization’s digital presence. With more than 80 percent of attacks originating outside the firewall, RiskIQ allows enterprises to gain unified insight and control over web, social, and mobile exposures. Trusted by tens of thousands of security analysts, RiskIQ’s platform combines advanced internet data reconnaissance and analytics to expedite investigations, understand digital attack surfaces, assess risk, and take action to protect business, brand, and customers. Based in San Francisco, the company is backed by Summit Partners, Battery Ventures, Georgian Partners, and MassMutual Ventures.
RiskIQ is looking for Australian (Sydney or Melbourne) based Sales Engineers to support our field sales organization and exponential growth in region. The Sales Engineer will be a client facing sales professional who provides expertise level support and guidance to RiskIQ’s customers. They will work directly with our Sales Directors and Solutions Architects to develop and recommend appropriate solutions for customers. The Sales Engineer will serve as both an ambassador and a product expert. Preferably located in Sydney or Melbourne.
Your background Includes:
- 6+ years of experience in Sales Engineering with a Security Software company
- Strong experience working as a Consultant/Advisor to blue-chip organizations
- Experience implementing a SaaS based solution, with knowledge in web delivery models
- Expertise with Malware, Phishing, Trust and Safety, Compliance, and Threat Detection
- Ability to communicate to engineering, marketing, sales, and security leaders both at RiskIQ and our customers
- Strong presentation abilities, and excellent skill with designing and presenting POC (proof of concept)
- Analytical thought process to present appropriate solutions for our customers needs around attack surface visibility and management
What RiskIQ is looking for in this role?
- A track record of meeting and surpassing quota on a consistent basis in the technical support role
- Passion to work at a growth stage company developing a region and be a team player with the global and regional teams
- Sales Engineers who not only understand Web Security SaaS, but are passionate about the space and providing solutions that protect our customers
- Strong communication and presentation skills, and the ability to tailor presentations based on the audience
- Customer facing sales engineers with ability to travel 25% - 40% of the time
- Domain expertise with our solutions, and the ability to present those solutions in a consultative style that informs our customers and helps close deals
Why work at RiskIQ?
- Fascinating work - Welcome to the dark underbelly of the Internet. We detect, expose, and investigate malware, exploit kits, botnets, affiliate fraud, advertising fraud, and illicit mobile apps, and much more. It is the golden age of internet crime, and we are at the forefront of defensive efforts to stem the tide. Internet security is a global growth industry, and the knowledge you acquire here will be a marketable skill for decades to come.
- We’re a company on the forefront of a burgeoning industry - We've recently celebrated several new milestones headlined by 80% year-over-year growth revenue growth, the closing of $30.5 million in Series C funding, and recognition by the industry’s top security publications as the leader in digital risk management
- Top Leadership - Our CEO is a renowned cybersecurity veteran known for his expertise. Our leadership group is poised and experienced with a track record in technology and cyber security.
- Unbounded opportunity - With over 340 enterprise customers, we are growing at an exponential rate. At RiskIQ, you’ll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth. These challenges are yours for the taking if you prove you're capable.
- Flexibility - You’ll have a large workload, but also the freedom to accomplish it on your own terms. RiskIQ has unlimited PTO and flexible hours.