RiskIQ is the leader in digital threat management, providing the most comprehensive discovery, intelligence, and mitigation of threats associated with an organization’s digital presence. With more than 80 percent of attacks originating outside the firewall, RiskIQ allows enterprises to gain unified insight and control over web, social, and mobile exposures. Trusted by thousands of security analysts, RiskIQ’s platform combines advanced internet data reconnaissance and analytics to expedite investigations, understand digital attack surfaces, assess risk, and take action to protect business, brand, and customers. Based in San Francisco, the company is backed by Summit Partners, Battery Ventures, Georgian Partners, and MassMutual Ventures. We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our team in Australia.
The person in this role is responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience in our rapidly growing APAC region. You’ll validate the business drivers of our customers and map them to our products, prescribing the right solution set to help them reach their goals. With that knowledge, you’ll then provide a complete post-sale customer experience, from onboarding through renewal. In this role, you’ll know the customer better than anyone, and will serve as a trusted advisor throughout their lifecycle while pursuing new opportunities for growth in the region. The position will be based in Sydney or Melbourne, Australia, but with responsibilities for all of APAC.
Your responsibilities will include
- Educating and assisting customers in connecting business initiatives to programmatic solutions driven through RiskIQ products and technologies.
- Understanding the customer organization’s varying needs and goals, from the end user to the CISO, and ensuring those needs are addressed throughout the customer’s lifecycle, from pre-sale technical demonstration to contract renewal.
- Presenting to technical resources across all levels at the customer’s organization.
- Acting as a front-line technical resource for best practices, customer questions, and other duties as needed throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Individuals who not only understand Web Security SaaS, but also are passionate about the space, and about providing and supporting the solutions that protect our customers.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Customer-facing individuals who have the ability to travel 40% of the time.
- A demonstrated ability to acquire domain expertise with a software solution, and support customers as those solutions evolve.
- The ability to present those solutions in a consultative style that informs our customers and helps close deals.
- A track record of meeting and surpassing renewal quota on a consistent basis.
- Passion to work at a start-up.
- Experience providing lifecycle leadership for your customers, from articulating the value proposition and implementing solutions, to supporting customers and driving value as their needs change.
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Engineering or Technical Account Management with a Security Software company.
- Expertise with Vulnerability and Penetration testing, Malware, Phishing, Trust and Safety, Compliance, Threat Detection. Coding background a plus.
- Strong experience working as a Consultant/Advisor to blue-chip organizations.
- Experience implementing and supporting a SaaS based solution set, with knowledge in web delivery models.
- The ability to design and develop innovative solutions to customer requirements using the RiskIQ Platform, with assistance from our internal engineering team, research team, and our consulting architects as required.
- Ability to communicate to engineering, marketing, sales, and security leaders both at RiskIQ and our customers.
- Strong presentation abilities, and excellent skills designing and presenting POC (proof of concept).
- Analytical thought process that allows you to present appropriate solutions for our customers.
Why work at RiskIQ?
- Fascinating work - Welcome to the underbelly of the Internet. We detect and expose malware, viruses, exploit kits, botnets, affiliate fraud, advertising fraud, and illicit mobile apps, among other things. It is the golden age of internet crime, and we are at the forefront of defensive efforts to stem the tide. Internet security is a global growth industry, and the domain knowledge you acquire here will be a marketable skill for decades to come.
- We are a company on the uptick - We have a proven business model: we were profitable after our first year of business, and we continue to grow our profits year over year. Our client list reads like the Hollywood A-list of tech and financial Fortune 500 companies.
- Talent begets talent - Our founders are the reason people join us. Our CEO is a respected industry expert whose domain knowledge is unbelievably vast, and our CTO exudes knowledge, skill, and a tremendous work ethic. Both sweat knowledge from their pores, and it's all yours if you're able to soak it up.
- Unbounded opportunity - We are small and we are growing. You will be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle - new career development opportunities constantly pop up given our growth rate. Want to design a new data center from the ground up? Or architect a big data back-end to double our storage and increase our analysis capabilities to triple figure terabytes? These challenges are yours for the taking if you prove you're capable.
- Flexibility - You will have a large workload, but also the freedom to accomplish it on your own terms.