RiskIQ is the world leader in Attack Surface Management, providing the most comprehensive discovery, intelligence, and mitigation of threats associated with an organization’s digital presence. With more than 80 percent of attacks originating outside the firewall, RiskIQ allows enterprises to gain unified insight and control over web, social, and mobile exposures. Trusted by thousands of security analysts, RiskIQ’s platform combines advanced internet data reconnaissance and analytics to expedite investigations, understand digital attack surfaces, assess risk, and take action to protect business, brand, and customers. Based in San Francisco, the company is backed by Summit Partners, Battery Ventures, Georgian Partners, and MassMutual Ventures.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our team! This is a remote position and the person should be located in New York.
Your background includes:
- 5+ years of field sales Hunting excellence in the external threat and/or brand protection space
- Exceeded quota in 2016 and 2015
- Ability to manage a 90-180 day sales cycle
- Ability to handle strategic accounts that might start off as smaller creating a beachhead then expanding to a larger account
- C-Level contacts and ability to hold a conversation at an executive level
- A strong sales process understanding of MEDDIC, Force Management or Value Selling
What RiskIQ is looking for in this role?
- Top Hunters, successful SaaS sales professional with a verifiable track record
- Must prospect on a day to day basis (email, cold call etc…)
- Expertise in our digital risk domain (see riskiq.com)
- Desire and ability to work independently in a start-up environment
- Experience selling and communicating at the C level
- Efficient verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to win every time without hesitation
- Located in New York
Qualities for sales reps include:
- Enterprise Success
- External Threat or Brand Protection experience
- C-Suite relationships
- Person who advises clients
Why work at RiskIQ?
- Fascinating work - Welcome to the dark underbelly of the Internet. We detect, expose, and investigate malware, exploit kits, botnets, affiliate fraud, advertising fraud, and illicit mobile apps, and much more. It is the golden age of internet crime, and we are at the forefront of defensive efforts to stem the tide. Internet security is a global growth industry, and the knowledge you acquire here will be a marketable skill for decades to come.
- We’re a company on the forefront of a burgeoning industry - We've recently celebrated several new milestones headlined by 80% year-over-year growth revenue growth, the closing of $30.5 million in Series C funding, and recognition by Forrester in its Forrester Wave™: Digital Risk Monitoring, Q3 2016 report, which named RiskIQ a leader.
- Top Leadership - Our CEO is a renown cybersecurity veteran known for his expertise. Our leadership group is poised and experienced with a track record in technology and cyber security.
- Unbounded opportunity - We are small, but we’re growing. At RiskIQ, you’ll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth Want to design a new data center from the ground up? Architect a big data backend to increase our storage and analysis capabilities? These challenges are yours for the taking if you prove you're capable.
- Flexibility - You’ll have a large workload, but also the freedom to accomplish it on your own terms. RiskIQ has unlimited PTO and flexible hours.