Rise Interactive (http://www.riseinteractive.com), a rapidly growing full service interactive advertising agency, is looking to hire an Internet Marketing Consultant, Measurement for our Analytics team in Buenos Aires, Argentina. We are looking for a self-directed, detail-oriented individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial culture as we grow our quickly expanding client base. We're still hiring - join us for remote Google Hangout interviews!
Summary and Scope
The Internet Marketing Consultant, Measurement for our Analytics team will be performing analysis of client campaigns and web analytics data to drive optimization across all marketing channels. This individual must have strong analytical skills, proficiency with Excel and/or Tableau, and exhibit an overall sense of urgency and client focus through all activities.
- Performs measurement, analysis, and reporting of web and campaign performance metrics
- Extensive report building and 'in the weeds' activities in the first 6 months
- Identifies opportunities for optimization of media
- Develop on-going, and ad-hoc, reports to track key performance metrics
- Develop acquisition, retention, activation, and lead generation suggestions based on analytics data
- Support implementation and customization of third-party analytics software
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong English communication skills required
- Strong Analytical and Logical Reasoning Skills
- Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, project management, and verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks