Rise Interactive (http://www.riseinteractive.com), a rapidly growing full service digital marketing agency with global headquarters in Chicago, is looking to expand our digital strategy team and hire a Vice President of Business Development in (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Phoenix, New York, Boston, D.C.). We are seeking a well connected, versatile, highly motivated and ambitious individual that is excited about getting involved in an entrepreneurial company with an expanding Fortune 500 and 1000 client base. We're still hiring - join us for remote Google Hangout interviews!
Summary and Scope:
The Vice President of Business Development will be responsible for helping drive Rise Interactive forward in this multilayered sales role. You will help lead the important endeavor of increasing its revenue, identifying and developing new business and building and expanding the presence of the company. As a VP, Business Development you will lead sales and client management efforts to build new enterprise relationships which include: Web Development, Analytics, CX, Media, Retail, CPG, Education, Healthcare and Direct Response brands. The VP, Business Development will be a champion of Rise’s core values and report directly to the Chief Strategy Officer.
- Leverage your network to identify, contact and meet with prospective Rise clients
- Attend industry thought leadership and networking events
- Maintain high level contacts at leading brands, media, technology and platform partners
- Work closely with internal digital strategy and marketing teams to coordinate sales activity
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Minimum of 7-10 years relevant agency, new business experience
- A deep understanding of digital marketing strategy, solutions and the technology ecosystem
- Well versed in consumer brands and agencies
- A track record of meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Experience pitching and closing 7-figure clients
- Ability and willingness to be a road warrior due to travel expectations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills