Rise Interactive (http://www.riseinteractive.com), a rapidly growing full service interactive advertising agency, is looking to hire an Associate Manager, Paid Search in our new Mexico City office! We are looking for a self-directed, detail-oriented individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial culture as we grow our quickly expanding client base. We're still hiring - join us for remote Google Hangout interviews!
Summary and Scope
The Paid Search Associate Manager will be responsible for managing a multi-person team owning the execution of paid search strategy across a dedicated percentage of the overall paid search client portfolio. This responsibility can include either one or two large accounts composed of multiple business and stakeholders and/or numerous smaller accounts covering a diverse set of clients and goals. As part of this role, the AM will represent the final owner for all client channel strategy and client performance within their respective portfolios.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of tactical channel experience, possess a strong understanding of channel strategy and goals, as well as have superior skills managing client risk and human resources. This includes acting in a client-facing capacity if necessary. They will be held fully accountable working through their teams to effectively drive paid search strategy through the account management teams, manage any client/team risk, and hit all respective client goals across their portfolios.
- Working through their teams to set client strategy while empowering direct reports to deliver on client business goals and fulfill SOW requirements
- Understanding their respective portfolios and client SOWs/stakeholders to push strategic account growth initiatives
- Working with the account management and strategy teams as well as senior channel managers to nurture potential client upsells and account growth initiatives
- Developing direct reports and their larger teams through the application of traditional and skip-level management in addition to Rise tools such as weekly performance reviews
- 3-5 years of PPC specific experience, additional SEO experience is a plus
- Advanced level understanding of paid search tactics including text search, PLAs, CSEs, GDN, GSP, and Youtube as well as any associated ad tech (DS, Marin, Kenshoo, etc.)
- Experience building media plans and determining budget allocation on a yearly and monthly basis using different forecasting methodologies
- Demonstrated experience managing PPC strategy for a large dedicated client and/or 5+ partially dedicated accounts w/ minimums of $1mm in spend per year, while being held to a strict client goals
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing up to a 4 person team
- Experience building client facing decks and pitching strategy or upsell opportunities
- Significant experience with Excel and building roll-up reporting on team KPIs
- Excellent English presentation and written/verbal communication skills