Rise Interactive (http://www.riseinteractive.com), a rapidly growing full service interactive advertising agency, is looking to hire an Account Executive. We are looking for a self-directed, detail-oriented individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial culture as we grow our quickly expanding client base. We're still hiring - join us for remote Google Hangout interviews!
Summary and Scope
The Account Executive is responsible for the day-to-day support for client accounts that range from meeting prep, communication, project management to data analysis and reporting. Working under the guidance of the Senior Account Executive and Account Manager, the Account Executive supports to deliver various digital marketing programs such as Search, Display, SEO, CSE, Affiliate & Creative from setup to weekly cadence. The Account Executive is responsible for maintaining a strong relationship with clients as well as with cross functional teams. The Account Executive is a proactive team player and problem solver and is eager to learn digital marketing.
- Fast growing company with an expanding list of Fortune 500 clients
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Casual Work Environment
- Great Opportunities for Growth
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Campaign and Project Management:
- Understands client’s goals & expectations and be an advocate of the client’s brand
- Supports, executes and tracks account activities timely, complete and accurate.
- Support interactive marketing strategies that enhance and exceed overall client performance expectations
- Analyzes and extracts insight from campaign data and reports, identify relevant trends and provide well developed recommendations to achieve longer term client marketing goals and objectives
- Coordinates with cross-functional team to troubleshoot issues, form insights and recommendations as well as process improvements.
- Properly tracks time on a timely basis, manage to forecasted hours, and identify efficiencies/standards that allow for greater client profitability.
- Fluent in reading and manipulating the weekly reporting that comes out of Analytics. Identify issues with the clients should they arise and provide recommendations on how to fix it.
- Proactively identifies creative solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Seek out, design and/or build new tools and learn how to use them for ways to enhance efficiency, client performance, job satisfaction or Rise revenue potential.
- Supports account upsell and value-add projects for clients
- Train/Educate the rest of the team on new tools/learnings that could improve client performance and/or Rise efficiency
- Builds strong relationship with clients that position Rise as trusted partner
- Provide recommendations to clients to optimize their account
- Client requests attendance at meetings
- Coordinates the involvement of various teams, including Innovation, Client Service, support, and management resources to address client’s needs/risks in order to meet account performance objectives and clients expectations.
- Cultivates productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned client accounts.
- Advocates for company brand promise, culture and values.
Sales and Business Development:
- Initiates or expands upon new business leads; shows AMs, Sales Team, and potential clients what we have to offer and why it makes sense in a given situation.
- Identify case study opportunities and share with AMs and the marketing team
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Ability to communicate, verbally and in writing, efficiently and accurately so all parties understand
- Ability to communicate effectively and regularly with client on paperwork, status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, competitive intelligence analysis without any needless back and forth.
- Presents well-structured narratives/results regularly at client meetings, company meetings or team meetings with confidence
- Stays abreast with digital trends, best practices and solution development
- Understands company’s methodologies and digital marketing capabilities and applies them in management of accounts
- Understanding of account management and agency workflow
- Passion for building an integrated digital marketing skill set, with an ability to collaborate across channels (Display, PPC, Social, Affiliate, Video, Creative, Analytics)
- Ability to stay current on digital marketing trends
- Proficient in Google tools and MS Office suite
- Analytical skills, ability to sort, organize and communicate large quantities of data for clients
- Quickly understand basic mathematics used for pacing, calculating costs, pricing for clients
- Critical thinking and good judgment to quickly determine and prioritize key issues
- Ability to think quickly and accurately to fix issues
- Identify negative performance issues and develop and implement a solution to improve performance
- Google Analytics certification preferred
- Google AdWords certification preferred