This position is open to London and Dubai
Ripple is growing and we are looking for a dynamic individual to join the EMEA Business Development team based in London or Dubai . The EMEA BD team is responsible for securing key partner relationships for developing Ripple’s visions of an Internet of Value that is built on blockchain technology and digital assets. As a core member of the team, you will be responsible for developing strategy, sourcing and securing strategic relationships with payment companies, fintechs, banks, corporates and digital assets infrastructure players to deliver Ripple’s vision, launch new products/verticals and drive network volume.
The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial and highly strategic growth professional, ideally with business development and strategic partnerships experience, having the ability to think through how markets need to adapt to support a paradigm-shifting technology. Candidate’s core skill sets in the role will be business development, deal execution, stakeholder management, crypto and cross-border payments. Working as part of a global team, candidates will need to be self-starters with the ability to work independently with limited daily direction. Additionally, they should be driven by building a relevant network in the region with important touch points in crypto, fintech, financial services, and payments companies. A strong interest and experience of digital assets / crypto markets is also highly desirable. Lastly, candidates should be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders, internally and externally, and be capable of building strong relationships with partners and customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Ripple’s technology and suite of products.
- Identify, source and build strategic relationships with key Ripple partners across EMEA including payment & fintech companies, financial institutions and digital asset infrastructure players, tech companies, etc.
- Structure, negotiate and execute complex commercial deals with strategic partners to drive volume and value for Ripple.
- Be the voice of the customer and work with marketing, product, sales teams to help drive use cases for cross-border payments and new crypto enabled products and services.
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional teams; collaborate with compliance, legal, and finance to ensure efficient and compliant strategy execution.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Ideal candidates will: -
- Have 3+ years of work experience in a relevant sector
- Be passionate about working on products in the blockchain, cryptos and Fintech space
- Have an interest in building strategic and commercial relationships with key partners and customers in the payments/financial services industry.
- Have an interest in cross-border payments, FX markets, correspondent banking and/or treasury in the EMEA region.
- Understand how digital assets can transform cross border payments and financial services.
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across teams, both with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Excellent analytic, strategic thinking, organizational planning, and execution skills.
Additionally, the individual will be:
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter.
- Proactive with drive and energy to deliver results independently.
- Unfazed by the challenge of growing a business with paradigm-shifting technology.
- A strong written and verbal communicator.
- Undergraduate or higher education.
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees. Interns - please discuss benefits with your recruiter.