We’re seeking a Staff Technical Program Manager to join our team building Liquidity Hub, a product enabling enterprises to source liquidity for businesses. This is a challenging and technical role, requiring the expertise to synthesize business and technical requirements and the foresight to ensure we are solving for Ripple’s current and future customer needs. You will work closely with our product and engineering teams to design robust and scalable systems, manage product schedules, remove roadblocks, and ensure high development velocity. Ideal candidates have a track record of seeing around the corner and providing technical leadership to deliver for customers. You are able to contribute to technical design and architecture discussions. You must be passionate about enabling the team to invent and while owning the deliver of customer-focused solutions to ambitious and ambiguous challenges.
What You’ll Do
- Drive execution across Liquidity Hub by understanding our customers and technology deeply.
- Develop and own strategic projects around resiliency, scalability, and security.
- Setup scalable processes that durably ensure alignment and accountability across all functions involved in the program.
- Reduce ambiguity and risk by proactively identifying and eliminating bottlenecks, escalating strategically, and making sound data driven decisions that deliver for our customers subject to business and technical trade-offs.
- Build relationships across teams and be able to anticipate, identify and manage dependencies, risks, and issues across multiple teams.
- Communicate with purpose and clarity, bringing together cross functional teams to achieve program objectives
- Setup programs and practices that foster collaboration and a culture of ownership and operational excellence for teams to be their best.
What you’ll need
- 8+ years of relevant technical program management and/or software engineering experience.
- Experience leading definition of technical business requirements and scope across multiple business and engineering teams.
- Detailed-oriented approach coupled with superior communication skills, effectively communicating with cross-functional and multi-level stakeholders.
- Enjoy working in a highly cross-functional, collaborative environment, building relationships, and achieving results without direct reporting relationships.
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work.
- Experience coordinating with geographically diverse teams.
- Strong knowledge of project/program management methods and the insight to adjust the methods according to the team’s needs.
Ripple is flexible-first: Ripplers have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination.
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.