We’re looking for an experienced Senior Client Platform Engineer to join the rapidly growing IT organization at Ripple. You'll help lead our endpoint management, application engineering, and administration efforts to optimize our portfolio of end user services. We use best of breed tools to get the job done.
Here’s What You’ll Do Day-to-day
- Own our MDM services, from design to daily operation, across multiple platforms (macOS, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android)
- Provide technical guidance on our Client Platform engineering strategies
- Design and implement automation workflows and integrations
- Work with the IT and Security teams to drive better security practices across our endpoints
- Provide training, documentation, and mentorship to junior team members
- Build helpdesk focused tools to improve efficiency around the most common requests/incidents
- Manage and oversee IT Asset Management and device lifecycle
- Advocate for both our end-user experiences and hardened endpoint security, and feel comfortable finding the balance between the two
Here’s What We're Looking For
- IT systems generalist with senior level experience in endpoint management, deployment, automation, applications, and security
- Strong fundamentals in mobile (iOS/Android), MDM, AWS, UNIX/Linux, macOS, Windows, and TCP/IP
- Scripting, automation, and software development experience (Objective-C/Swift, Bash, Python, continuous integration, version control)
- Empathy for end users, passion for frictionless user experiences, and a pulse for the future of client engineering
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
Ripple is flexible-first: Ripplers have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination.
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.