Hyper-Accelerating the Internet of Value.
We champion the builders of tomorrow by providing the infrastructure, tools, services, programs and support for creation on one of the world’s fastest, most sustainable and consistently reliable public blockchain - XRPL. By supporting an open community of developers, they can advance the solutions and innovation needed to allow businesses, consumers, institutions and governments to fuel the engine of a new digital economy.
RippleX operates on the belief that realizing the Internet of Value hinges on how easily new technology works for more people, and how effectively we can change the way the world operates today.
RippleX is helping more people participate in the digital economy through:
- Practical support and capabilities to develop applications that move digital value faster and more easily
- Empowering a community that’s democratizing the digital economy
- The expertise of a technology company that is known for vision and pragmatism
- Blockchain infrastructure that is supported by RippleX and owned by everyone
We have a big vision and the ambition to match. We are seeking the same in engineers. You also see the huge potential of this technology and have the entrepreneurial spirit and technical excellence to realize the vision we have.There is a lot of work to get there but we are committed to building out the best team to achieve this.
Ripple is flexible-first: Ripplers have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination. This role can be based in San Francisco, NYC or full-time remote.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will be joining a team building a highly scalable and available distributed system. Performance and reliability are critical.
- You will be expected to do everything from architecture and design, to implementing those designs in code (C++), to testing the implementations for correctness and performance, and finally optimizing the implementations for better performance.
- Our open source application sits one layer above the core software that runs the XRP Ledger, and thus you will work closely with the XRP Ledger protocol and data
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in backend and/or distributed systems development.
- Experience working with database technologies (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Apache Cassandra, etc).
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or similar and 5+years of hands on Software Development experience.
- You are excited about blockchains, the technical details and the potential benefits.
- Ability to learn new technologies and languages quickly.
- Ability to independently solve complex problems with creative solutions.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working with C++.
- Experience with Apache Cassandra and/or PostgreSQL.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% employer contributions for employees and dependents
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement program
- Employee giving donation match
- Brand new office in Toronto
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
Ripple is flexible-first: Ripplers have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination.
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.