What You’ll Do:
- Support business units by developing quantitative approaches to drive long-term strategic decisions for Ripple’s products, services, and competitive advantages.
- Identify, provide answers to, and develop quantitative frameworks for questions with significant business impact.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams by acting as domain experts in quantitative disciplines.
- Evangelize best practice data methodologies internally and externally, which includes researching new methods and frameworks across the industry to improve the team’s capabilities.
- Act as ambassadors of data for the organization and be responsible for the organizations understanding of its challenges through data.
- Identify and collect important datasets to support data science research across Ripple.
What We’re Looking For:
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field plus 4 years of experience in metrics definition and tracking, machine learning models, and data infrastructure and tools integration; or a Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field plus 2 years of experience in metrics definition and tracking, machine learning models, and data infrastructure and tools integration.
Of the required experience, must have 2 years of experience in each of the following (which may be gained concurrently): statistical modeling (Python, R, or SQL); and, data visualization.
Of the required experience, must have 1 year of experience in two or more of the following (which may be gained concurrently): production machine learning models; new feature launch experimentation; user growth and retention strategy optimization; blockchain analytics; financial modeling; time series analysis; or, predictive modeling.
To apply, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and must reference Job # SWE10 to be considered.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
Ripple is flexible-first: Ripplers have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination.
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.