What You’ll Do:
- Provide first-class technical service and support for financial institution customers using Ripple’s mission-critical software to make payments around the globe.
- Work directly with customers and coordinate with Ripples Engineering teams to troubleshoot, replicate, and resolve issues to customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and resolve challenging technical issues, and investigate and identify root causes at the product, data, or network level, all the while keeping key stakeholders informed and up to date on the situation.
- Own and drive customer issues to resolution in a timely manner, while engaging with all levels within the organization from Project Management, Integration, Engineering and Leadership Team.
- Play a lead role in configuring production support and oversight arrangements for Ripple customers so that the risk of service interruption is reduced.
What We’re Looking For:
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Processing, Information Management or related field plus 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience implementing or supporting transaction processing systems supporting cash management, payments, or trade finance; or a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Processing, Information Management or related field plus 3 years of experience implementing or supporting transaction processing systems supporting cash management, payments, or trade finance.
Of the required experience, must have two years of experience in two of the following (which may be gained concurrently): testing tools & technologies (Test Harnesses); web services; peer-to-peer networks; real-time technologies; or, deep technical and functional understanding of payment flows & cross border payment processing.
Of the required experience, must have one year of experience in each of the following (which may be gained concurrently): IT Infrastructure including Databases, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Proxy Services, and Application & Web Servers; two Operating Systems and Networks (Linux/Unix/Ubuntu; AWS; VM; Tomcat; Windows (Server 2008 - 2016); or Apache); two Database and Languages (SQL; ELK; Java; HTML; XML; CSS; Ruby; Python; or Shell script); two Software and Tools (Salesforce; JIRA; Confluence; Pivotal; Github; Kibana; or Putty); and, one database system (Oracle; MSSQL; or PostGres).
Must have a willingness and ability to travel 10-20% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please email resume to: email@example.com and must reference Job #ITOPS01 to be considered.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
Ripple is flexible-first: Ripplers have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination.
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.