What You’ll Do:
- Lead and grow Ripple’s testing team.
- Oversee the quality of large scale and mission critical software that will promote and grow the Interview of Value services provided by RippleNet.
- Ensure full-stack quality and test automation initiatives across RippleNet applications.
- Drive and manage the adoption of proven testing software patterns/technologies to ensure high quality releases and a quality-first approach to software development. Analyze product requirements with members of the team and devise testing strategies as required.
- Liaise with other engineering teams and cross-functional teams (Integration Engineering, Product, Operations, Infosec, among others) to identify requirements for test scenarios, test automation systems, and infrastructure.
- Create and follow up on short-term and long-term team goals, visions, and roadmaps. Help attract, hire, on-board, and mentor new Ripple engineering team members.
- Sustain the organization’s growth and provide the demand for its computer science services and software products, in order to ensure that Ripple’s advanced and technical software-related solutions meet client needs.
What We’re Looking For:
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field plus 8 years of experience (of which 5 years must be post-baccalaureate, progressive) in software testing and Quality Assurance (QA); or a Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field plus 6 years of experience in software testing and Quality Assurance (QA).
Of the required experience, must have 2 years of experience in each of the following (which may be gained concurrently): building scalable and performant enterprise software; building end-to-end software solutions; test-driven development with high code coverage; deploying and managing a continuous integration pipeline; test automation utilizing Java; continuous deployment and continuous integration; test planning and building automated test strategy; investigating and recommending tools to implement end-to-end development and deployment processes; and, drafting and implementing automation processes.
Of the required experience, must have 3 years of experience in each of the following (which may be gained concurrently): team management; performance reviews; project management; and, OKR management.
To apply, please email resume to: email@example.com and must reference Job #SWE07 to be considered.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
Ripple is flexible-first: Ripplers have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination.
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.