This Workplace Experience Coordinator role will provide outstanding customer service and support the daily experience and culture of the office. In this role, you have the responsibility to lead day-to-day operations that support a productive and fun work environment for Ripple. You are a diligent and resourceful problem-solver, who can easily collaborate, and communicate with internal teams and external partners.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Attention to safety, cleanliness ,and the day-to-day efficient functioning of the general office environment.
- Handle small to medium sized internal events, including but not limited to the set up of furniture & food for events/meetings.
- Assist with the management of the food and beverage program globally.
- Assist with onboarding and off-boarding of employee experience.
- Coordinate space planning and support; assist in updating floor plans, perform moves and new hire space assignments with IT.
- Act as the liaison between all vendors providing site services, including but not limited to commercial movers, carpenters, security, building management and electricians to fix facilities problems.
- Maintain building operations and emergency procedures, etc.
- Schedules preventative maintenance and respond to urgent maintenance calls
- Respond and triage incoming Jira tickets in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain procedures and processes for internal events.
- Assist with budget planning and spend management.
- Purchase office & kitchen supplies as required.
- Coordinate with building management for any work order request.
- Assist with reception and mailroom services.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's degree with 2-4 years of customer service experience
- Top notch customer services skills with the ability to interact with all levels of personnel within the company, external customers, and vendors
- Display a willingness to be flexible and exhibit a professional manner
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Ability to work independently
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Ability to process invoices for department manager approval
- Flexibility required if additional work hours are needed
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
Ripple is flexible-first: Ripplers have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination.
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.