Ripple is building out its Revenue Accounting Operations function to further accelerate growth by operationalizing and optimizing RippleNet’s strategy across current and emerging products. Reporting to our Revenue Manager, the Revenue Accounting Operations Manager will be responsible for refining Ripple’s order to collect processes, including contract review for billings, collections, and reporting on all bookings.
You will partner cross-functionally with Sales, Legal, Customer Success, and Finance teams to ensure seamless communication around ongoing customer contracts and operational execution for each customer. You should have excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills. Additionally, you should have a genuine interest in the blockchain industry and a desire to understand the RippleNet ecosystem.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage all product vertical’s customer onboarding and build out a scalable, automated, and collaborative processes for software and cryptocurrency customers
- Provide guidance and leadership through automation and scalability of billing and collection projects
- Partner with Treasury and Accounting Operations on weekly cash and cryptocurrency forecasts and reporting
- Review new customer contracts, with the responsibility of owning the resolution of any operational risks
- Partner with Sales Operations and Customer Partnerships and Success teams on pricing and billing strategy, contract management, and customer tracking
- Build out RippleNet billable transaction volume data reporting in collaboration with cross-functional teams to optimize, automate and scale
- Manage and continue to enhance monthly revenue reporting package to C‐Suite leadership team
- Document and continuously update desktop procedures for billing and revenue accounting operations
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (Accounting or Finance)
- Minimum of 5‐6 years of practical experience, including experience in revenue operations
- Ability to partner effectively with cross‐functional stakeholders and influence decisions and operations successfully across the organization
- Able to effectively drive multiple projects to successful completion at the same time
- Data‐driven and are not afraid to dig into the details to find the best solution while working in a diverse environment
- Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, SQL, Salesforce, Intacct, Tesorio or similar platforms strongly preferred
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.