RippleX, the crypto native business unit of Ripple, is looking to bring on board an amazing and dynamic leader who can build and manage a team of professionals to pursue and grow a range of business opportunities in crypto and decentralized technologies. Areas of pursuit include DeFi (decentralized finance), Dapps (decentralized applications), CBDCs, NFTs, Stablcoins, Carbon Credits and more.
The RippleX’s team is extremely active as it is able to leverage the Company’s significant balance sheet to support partnership opportunities, investments, and grants in the developer community and broader crypto partnership ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and dynamic business development leader with a track record of managing high performance business development teams, a proven history of closing first-of-kind deals and building new businesses, and has the foresight to think through how nations, companies, developers, and consumers will adapt to the inevitable shift from centralization to decentralization. That is the scope of the opportunity. Come join us if you see it too, and know how to get it done.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Set the direction, strategy and priorities for RippleX Business Development - globally.
- Build a partnerships program at RippleX to establish XRPL as the preferred L1 blockchain for decentralized apps.
- Lead, manage, motivate, and coach a distributed team of high performing business development professionals.
- Develop new opportunities for partnership and XRPL ecosystem expansion (e.g. consumer apps, gaming).
- Engage with CEOs and leadership teams in the world of crypto/blockchain - they are your peers.
- As a player-coach, directly; structure, negotiate, and execute high profile deals with projects and companies in the crypto ecosystem.
- Partner with the RippleX leadership team to help set the strategy and direction for the business.
- Deep collaboration across functions to solve problems, ideate, drive results and unlock value with partners.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- You are passionate about crypto, developers, and the move to a decentralized world.
- You know how to inspire, lead, and get it done.
- You have keen product and business instincts.
- You can vet entrepreneurs because you are one, or have been one.
- You work and play well with colleagues and partners because you have a high EQ, are self aware, and understand it's just more fun that way.
- You are driven to succeed and comfortable being held accountable to results.
- You can communicate an idea in a memo, a presentation, or to an audience of 5000.
- Have experience, motivation, and demonstrated results growing teams and talent, and celebrate team successes. Helping teams achieve breakout success.
- 15+ years strategic business development or deal making/closing experience.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.