At Ripple, we provide one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively.
This product manager role is best suited for someone with a strong understanding of machine learning applications and workflow automation. As a rapidly growing business we need a PM to come in and help us scale our ability to automate core processes involving cryptocurrency and treasury management as well as integrating machine learning models to instruct these automated processes. This role is best suited for someone with experience, data, machine learning or automation. Cryptocurrency and finance experience would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Identifying and managing new opportunities for workflow and machine learning automation and development opportunities across Ripple
- Write PRDs focused on ML applications and workflow automation - be an ML evangelist at Ripple
- Define key performance metrics to measure success of automation and ML activities
- Work closely with the business and product teams to understand crypto flows and identify opportunities for improvement
- Intake, prioritization and backlog management for multiple products and stakeholders
- Managing working relationships across multiple teams including Data Engineering, Platform Engineering and Data Science
- Lead the full cycle of product development and rollout — from requirements gathering and prioritization, to design and oversight of implementation
This person will bring strong leadership skills as they will need to collaborate heavily with cross-functional internal teams. The role resides at Ripple’s corporate headquarters in San Francisco.
WHO WE ARE:
We’re one of the best-capitalized blockchain companies with a strong market validation, some of our global customers became investors in our last funding round.
We’re led by an experienced executive team and board that includes Co-founder and Executive Chairman Chris Larsen, former Morgan Stanley Co-President Zoe Cruz, and Gene Sperling who served as the National Economic Council Data product manager and National Economic Advisor under Presidents Clinton and Obama.
More than 100 financial institutions have joined our enterprise blockchain network - many of them are the biggest banks in the world. Ripple has global offices to serve those customers in San Francisco, New York, London, Luxembourg, Mumbai, Singapore and Sydney.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of experience in product management or
- 5+ years of experience driving ML and data initiatives
- General familiarity with machine learning methodologies/ techniques and complex workflow systems
- Ability to concisely articulate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Nice to haves:
- Prior experience working at a cryptocurrency company or general familiarity with crypto/ blockchain
- Prior experience working at a fintech/ payments company or working with finance teams
- Prior experience with Deep Learning, Computer Vision or Natural Language Processing
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.