Ready to join the leader in blockchain technology for global payments? Ready to help create and deliver content and training on one of the hottest topics in FinTech? Come join us at Ripple, where, together with our customers, we are building a more inclusive financial system leveraging best in class blockchain technologies. Our crypto-first strategy means you will always be at the forefront of blockchain, enabling our field teams with the latest and greatest content and delivering it in simple but innovative formats. We are ushering a new era in finance, and you will be right in the middle of this action!
As a Sr. Revenue Operations Analyst at Ripple, you will play a key role within the Revenue Operations team, working closely with business leaders and internal customers as we accelerate our Go-to-Market and crypto-first strategy. You will work directly with our Revenue teams, Sales, and Customer Success to help craft our go-to-market strategy and operations initiatives. An ideal candidate will have a passion to help others succeed and a natural data-first mindset for a global team.
You must have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical teams, as well as across other geographies. We support Sales, Customer Success, Delivery, and BD in the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
- Become an expert in our CRM, reporting tools, sales teams, and processes
- Improve and maintain sales efficiency
- Provide day-to-day support for Ripple’s rapidly growing sales and customer success teams
- Partner with revenue operations leadership to ensure our teams are supported and successful
- Utilize Salesforce, GSheets, Tableau and other tools to perform extensive data analysis, identify important insights, and use your communication skills to influence key decision makers
- Monitor data and system rules to ensure data integrity
- Analyze and respond to inquiries from members of our internal and external teams
- Diagnose and solve technical problems
- Work with key business partners while collaborating with peers in Sales, Customer Success, Finance, Data Science and Operations
- Use your data visualization skills that tell compelling stories and simplify decision making
Who you are:
- Project Manager: Does every project you touch start to run like a well-oiled machine? Does a word from you get everyone aligned and marching off in the right direction?
- Flexible: Do you have the interpersonal skills to keep multiple short-term projects and several long-term initiatives all up in the air at the same time?
- Problem solver: How do you react when things are breaking? Do you run toward or away from fires?
- Forward-thinker: Can you stay focused on the big picture even while you’re handling the small details vital for success?
- Bachelor's degree with a focus within Finance, Economics, Mathematics or a related field is preferred
- 4+ years experience in sales operations, sales strategy, or a related field
- Advanced experience with Excel such as vlookups, nested formulas, pivot tables, macros, charts
- SQL knowledge is not required but is a plus
- Comfortable working with large data sets
- Familiarity with CRM systems. Salesforce experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Tableau, Google Data Studio, or another business intelligence application
- Ability to analyze data and draw actionable insights
- Effective communicator who can speak with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Energy, enthusiasm and hands-on attitude
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.