RippleX, the crypto native business unit of Ripple, is looking to bring on board a Business Development Manager to pursue and grow a range of business opportunities in crypto and decentralized technologies. Areas of pursuit include DeFi (decentralized finance), Dapps (decentralized applications), CBDCs, NFTs, Stablcoins, Carbon Credits and more.
The RippleX’s team is extremely active as it is able to leverage the Company’s significant balance sheet to support partnership opportunities, investments, and grants in the developer community and broader crypto partnership ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of closing first-of-kind deals and building new businesses, and has the foresight to think through how nations, companies, developers, and consumers will adapt to the inevitable shift from centralization to decentralization. That is the scope of the opportunity. Come join us if you see it too, and know how to get it done.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Set the direction, strategy and priorities for RippleX Business Development - globally.
- Build a partnerships program at RippleX to establish XRPL as the preferred L1 blockchain for decentralized apps.
- Develop new opportunities for partnership and XRPL ecosystem expansion (e.g. consumer apps, gaming).
- Engage with CEOs and leadership teams in the world of crypto/blockchain - they are your peers.
- As a player-coach, directly; structure, negotiate, and execute high profile deals with projects and companies in the crypto ecosystem.
- Deep collaboration across functions to solve problems, ideate, drive results and unlock value with partners.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- You are passionate about crypto, developers, and the move to a decentralized world.
- You know how to inspire, lead, and get it done.
- You have keen product and business instincts.
- You can vet entrepreneurs because you are one, or have been one.
- You work and play well with colleagues and partners because you have a high EQ, are self aware, and understand it's just more fun that way.
- You are driven to succeed and comfortable being held accountable to results.
- 5+ years strategic business development or deal making/closing experience.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% employer contributions for employees and dependents
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement program
- Employee giving donation match
- Modern office location in Bank/Central London
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Training in our Headquarters in San Francisco, CA, USA
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.