Ripple is developing and refining innovative global payment solutions such as a digital asset based liquidity, revolutionizing how financial institutions and corporations manage their funds and payments worldwide. To deploy this new solution-set globally as well as other innovative solutions that follow, a dedicated function is required to design and deploy optimal models that can be used by senders, receivers, exchanges and fund providers. This requires agile solutioning to overcome barriers and take full advantage of innovation opportunities.
Ripple’s delivery team consists of a group of highly skilled solution engineers and leads implementations of Ripple’s groundbreaking payment solutions with customers and partners worldwide. The goal of this team is to accelerate product fit, market traction, and wide-scale rollout by managing deployments of new Ripple solutions worldwide. We are looking to expand the team by hiring an additional Senior Customer Partner Engineer for the London office.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Partners closely with Ripple's Product and Engineering teams to bring new products & features to market and on collecting, refining, and prioritizing customer & partner requirements
- Takes on mid-sized customers & partners independently
- Serves as the "go to" functional and technical expert to achieve the business objectives of both customer & partner and Ripple
- Drive the design, deployment, and successful usage of new Ripple solutions with customers and partners
- Breaks down project objectives into appropriate and manageable tasks and milestones, assembles and guides both internal and external resources on their execution and progress of the work
- Responsible for the entire delivery life cycle, starting from training, conducting meetings, testing configurations and go-live support
- Advise and guide customers/partners to achieve maximum benefits from their implementation
- Travel to customer and partner locations when work related travel resumes (20-30%)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of experience
- Working in network solutioning and delivery with major global organizations and industry groups
- Ability to create market-leading solutions that are pragmatic and high-impact, by applying new technologies to business challenges on a global scale
- A solid understanding of network principles and design, and an appreciation of financial services networks
- Has full understanding of the wider market dynamics, challenges, and technological advancements surrounding Ripple and its customers/partners to enable insightful problem solving
- Excellent team-working and interpersonal skills, able to build trust and confidence among customers, suppliers, partners and colleagues
- Driving customer/partner software integration engagements as the “go to” person / face of the organization
- Driven and proactive, able to enthuse and lead others and generate energy and momentum
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot technical issues at a network, database, and/or distributed application processing level
- Experience writing code
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% employer contributions for employees and dependents
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement program
- Employee giving donation match
- Modern office location in Bank/Central London
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Training in our Headquarters in San Francisco, CA, USA
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.