We’re looking for a Full Stack software engineer to help the RippleNet Engineering Team design and build applications that enable us to build out our growing network and improve the global payments infrastructure. This role would be perfect for someone that wants to work at an agile startup that leverages blockchain technology to create value for fintech customers. You’ll be working with our engineering, product and UX teams to ensure a high-quality service for our highly engaged members.
Ripple’s product offering is currently built using React, TypeScript, GraphQL, and Java Spring microservices. You will work directly with our team to add new features, fix bugs, and support releases for our flagship user experience - RippleNet Home. This is an opportunity to help drive practices and leverage your experience in architecture, system design, and product development.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build client-facing web applications integrating with blockchain technologies and all forms of currencies (traditional as well as crypto)
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, from software design and requirements gathering to unit and integration testing
- Integrate with the XRP Ledger, a distributed ledger built on the principles of Blockchain and its native currency XRP, the fastest and most scalable digital asset
- Work with teams across the organization, including product, design, marketing, integrations, ops, customer success, legal etc
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- At least 5 years of experience in either front-end or backend development, but interest in delivering end-to-end features.
- Demonstrated success by building highly elegant, scalable and responsive web applications for consumers/enterprise customers
- Interests include entrepreneurship, economics and financial markets, strong work ethic, creative thinking, systems thinking, cryptography, creative logic, fast-paced environment
- Experience with Agile development and shipping customer facing features on a regular cadence
- Help to proactively identify cross-application dependencies and potential downstream impact
- Focus on unit and integration testing, so teams can iterate quickly while maintaining a high-quality bar
- You thrive on autonomy and responsibility
- BS in Computer Science or similar
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.