Hyper-Accelerating the Internet of Value
We champion the builders of tomorrow by providing the infrastructure, tools, services, programs and support for creation on one of the world’s fastest, most sustainable and consistently reliable public blockchains - XRP Ledger. By supporting an open community of developers, they can advance the solutions and innovation needed to allow businesses, consumers, institutions and governments to fuel the engine of a new digital economy.
RippleX operates on the belief that realizing the Internet of Value hinges on how easily new technology works for more people, and how effectively we can change the way the world operates today.
RippleX is helping more people participate through:
- Practical support and capabilities to develop applications that move digital value faster and more easily
- Empowering a community that’s democratizing the digital economy
- Blockchain infrastructure that is supported by RippleX and owned by everyone
- The expertise of a technology company that is known for vision and action
We are looking for a results oriented, hands-on Director/Senior Software Engineering Manager to help build the next generation of tools and capabilities to create the Internet of Value. We are investing in key areas such as Tokenization, Interoperability and Liquidity to help the community of developers build the next generation of blockchain-related applications and companies on the open-source XRP Ledger.
- You will build & lead high performing engineering teams by motivating your team and leading by example to continuously innovate, improve and think differently
- You will deliver outstanding results for our customers and are a role model for other engineers. Create a shared vision and build and maintain strong partnerships with Product Management, Ops, Security, Research, Customer Success and Business development teams
- Responsible for entire software development life cycle
- Own and deliver your roadmap
- Work with other external entrepreneurs and ecosystem stakeholders to continuously improve the speed, scalability, and functionality of the XRP Ledger and the tooling around it.
- Have managed engineering teams of 10+
- You have demonstrated success building highly scalable APIs / backend platforms / distributed systems / data access layers, etc.
- You have experience with Agile development
- You have a bias towards action and make decisions quickly after considering competing viewpoints
- You have successfully recruited high performing teammates
- You thrive on autonomy and responsibility
- BS in Computer Science or similar
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.