Ready to join the leader in blockchain technology for global payments? Ready to help create and deliver content and training on one of the hottest topics in FinTech? Come join us at Ripple, where, together with our customers, we are building a more inclusive financial system leveraging best in class blockchain technologies. Our crypto-first strategy means you will always be at the forefront of blockchain, enabling our field teams with the latest and greatest content and delivering it in simple but innovative formats. We are ushering a new era in finance, and you will be right in the middle of this action!
As a Revenue Enablement Manager at Ripple, you will play a key role within the Revenue Operations team, working closely with business leaders and internal customers as we accelerate our Go-to-Market and crypto-first strategy. You will work directly with our Revenue teams, Product Marketing, and Design to help craft our enablement strategy and training programs. An ideal candidate will have a passion to help others succeed and a natural curiosity for enabling a crypto-first mindset for a global team.
You must have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical teams, as well as across other geographies. We support Sales, Customer Success, Delivery, and BD in the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
Come prepared to act as a key partner to the team -- rolling up your sleeves and getting things done.
- Lead the Revenue Enablement Pillar (80% of focus) with heavy collaboration with Product Marketing (20%).
- Build relationships across the business and partner closely with field leadership to understand strategic business goals and core competencies for each role, ensuring that appropriate learning solutions are designed and implemented.
- Conduct needs assessments to identify gaps or opportunities, and define the most appropriate solutions at the individual, team, and department levels.
- Maximize field team performance by creating programs in the areas of new hire onboarding, product and industry training, people development and leadership, systems and tools, and communications.
- Work closely with Product Marketing to understand product positioning and messaging as well as help with new product launches to ensure the field teams are enabled prior to new releases.
- Build, test, and oversee engaging e-learning and coaching content for use in various platforms including our Learning Management System, Docebo.
- Design and implement metrics to measure training program impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility.
- Promote field highlights outside of the RippleNet organization so others can understand how their work impacts the success of the field teams.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 8+ years of experience, specifically 4+ years of experience in sales education, product marketing, or training in a fast growth company setting.
- A deep passion for enabling revenue teams through strategy and education, and who is a thoughtful listener and creative problem solver.
- Experience taking broad visions and concepts and developing structured plans, actions, and measurable metrics and then executing those plans.
- Excellent communications skills including storytelling with words, visuals, and data, presenting, editing, and writing, as well as accuracy and attention to detail.
- A proven track record of working cross-functionally to build successful content and training programs and can provide examples.
- A strong operational background with a track record of making data driven decisions.
- An innate desire to help others succeed, and gain a tremendous sense of accomplishment when they do as a result of your work.
- Experience working in a fast-paced dynamic environment and can balance setting strategic priorities with high-quality, tactical execution.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.