As Ripple brings its fast and efficient cross-border payments service to more and more customers around the world, we’re rapidly expanding our team of blockchain innovators and business brains. We are looking for a Global Compensation Partner to help shape our global compensation frameworks and total rewards philosophy. This role will require close partnership with People Managers and HRBPs as they work to attract and retain talent across all of our global offices. The right candidate is excited about thinking creatively about the best way to implement and design total rewards and compensation programs as we look to effectively scale our business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Partner with HRBP’s, managers, and leaders on all things compensation and total rewards, by giving counsel, providing data and making recommendations.
- Identify, recommend, and implement revisions to our compensation programs when they no longer meet the needs of our business.
- Be data driven. Conduct simple and complex analysis of jobs, salaries, stock and incentive awards ensuring internal equity, external competitiveness, and legal compliance.
- Partner with recruiting on new hire offers and guidelines.
- Monitor trends affecting compensation, assess impact, and communicate with leadership as appropriate.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Demonstrated expertise designing compensation programs that reflect the organization’s Total Rewards philosophy and objectives.
- Demonstrated understanding of wage and salary administration.
- Strong knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and regulations e.g., FLSA, EEO, ERISA, ADEA, FMLA, COBRA, HIPAA, USERRA, Social Security, and workers’ compensation.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to interact with diverse team members and build effective working relationships with team members.
- Experience being flexible and adapting to changing priorities and deadlines.
- High energy level. Self- starter; willing to take initiative.
- Commitment to top-notch customer service, empathy and discretion.
- 6+ years of experience in global compensation, including:
- experience administering compensation programs
- developing, recommending, and implementing compensation plan strategies
- stock plan development and administration
- global experience preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or pursuing
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) or Certified Benefits Professional or pursuing
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.