To hire a Senior Technical Program Manager to own program management and project execution responsibilities for a number of high-priority initiatives in the Ripplenet Engineering organization at Ripple. This role will be responsible for providing technical project planning, management, and oversight for various phases of service delivery including: analysis, design, configuration, build, testing, training, and deployment. This role will be accountable for various aspects of Program Management including: risk management, scope management, communication management, status reporting, and resource management.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as a Program champion, guide, and support for projects within the Ripplenet vertical.
- Drive an organized approach to plan, execute, and report on projects.
- Bring structure for systematic project and program execution through development/rollout of frameworks and tools suitable to achieve program goals.
- Engage through the lifecycle of programs and projects as both a key stakeholder and a key member of the team to help deliver results.
- Operate as a subject matter expert for the team on topics related to planning, process, execution, reporting, stakeholder management, and goals attainment.
- Own communication and coordination within projects and across a program to set the execution, update, and reporting cadence.
- Facilitate the identification and management of dependencies, risks, and issues across multiple teams involved in a program.
- Track status and impact metrics to effectively measure progress against goals and report out to stakeholders.
- Build a culture of operational excellence and focus on high quality delivery.
- Serve as a primary point of contact to quickly report on plan, progress, accomplishments, and concerns/risks/issues of ongoing projects in a program.
- Exert influence across team’s by mitigating risks and resolving blockers to attain program goals.
- Develop a sustained body of knowledge/artifacts/templates that can be leveraged to onboard new team members and operationalize programs at any stage.
- 5+ years of experience with technical program management and/or project execution.
- Familiarity with driving projects through the full life cycle from kick-off to closure.
- Exposure to launching products into production and maintaining live applications.
- Ability to drive technical business requirements and scope, and ensure adherence to business requirements and architectural design.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Experience crafting communication strategies and resource allocation across teams.
- Enjoy working in a highly cross-functional, collaborative environment, building relationships, and achieving results without direct reporting relationships.
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work.
- Experience coordinating with geographically diverse teams.
- Understanding of PMBOK best-practices and processes including familiarity with Agile Scrum, Kanban methodologies.
- PMP and CSM are strongly considered.
- Proficiency with project management tools: JIRA, Smartsheet, Confluence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% employer contributions for employees and dependents
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement program
- Employee giving donation match
- Modern office location in Bank/Central London
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Training in our Headquarters in San Francisco, CA, USA
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.