IT at Ripple keeps the lights on and enables our employees around the world to work as productively as possible. We’re looking for an enthusiastic Executive IT Support Specialist to join our team in our San Francisco headquarters. This position will report to the IT Services Manager.
This position has two unique functions beyond regular IT support:
- IT support and liaison for our Executive team
- Technical leadership for IT support team members
- Act as the sole IT point of contact/liaison for our Executive team, which includes C-level, SVP, VP, and Executive Assistants
- Provide one-on-one, white-glove IT, AV, and event support for our Executive team
- Build and own the executive IT support process and procedures
- Be the most technically knowledgeable and proficient member of the IT Support team
- Provide strong technical leadership and coaching to the global IT Support team, and act as a technical escalation point
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation
- Ensure the team is following policies and procedures
- Work on a range of IT projects
- Provide front-line IT support to employees via walk-ups, tickets, and chats
- 5+ years of IT support experience in a corporate environment
- Significant experience supporting company executives and executive assistants
- Strong technical knowledge across all pillars of corporate IT, including email, AV, videoconferencing, networking, security, cellular, etc.
- Extensive experience with Macs, iOS, G Suite, and videoconferencing in a business environment, particularly Zoom
- Experience with Windows 10, Android, Slack, and Okta
- Can troubleshooting any issue without assistance by applying troubleshooting methodology on unfamiliar systems
- Cisco WebEx
- Microsoft Teams
What We Offer (USA):
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees; 65% paid for employee dependents
- Generous Health & Wellness reimbursement program
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when needed
- Modern offices in San Francisco, London, New York and Singapore
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages and coffee drinks (and catered lunch twice a week!)
- Monthly team social activities like outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
- A culture of learning and development: employees have access to professional development workshops and reimbursement for continued learning
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.