IT at Ripple goes beyond just keeping the lights on - we enable and empower Ripplers around the world to work as productively as possible. As an IT Support Specialist, you will not only provide local and remote support across the organization, but also advocate for Ripplers to ensure they have the best IT experience. Your technical knowledge will allow you to troubleshoot and resolve the most complex IT issues, while your teamwork and communication skills will ensure you can work seamlessly with all Ripplers.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide front-line IT support to employees via walk-ups, tickets, and chats
- Provide “white glove” support for executives and executive assistants
- Provide emergency on-call support outside of business hours
- Work closely with global IT Team members across time zones to provide 24/7 “follow the sun” support
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and repair IT hardware and software
- Deploy and retrieve computer hardware within offices or remotely by shipping
- Guide new employees through our new hire IT process
- Operate and troubleshoot AV systems for meetings and events
- Teach employees how to use our IT systems
- Maintain accurate ticketing and asset management records
- Write and update technical documentation for end users and the IT team
- Design and execute projects to improve systems and operations
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years experience providing IT support in a corporate environment
- Highly disciplined and productive when working independently without in-person supervision
- Reliable self-starter that takes initiative to identify problems and develop solutions to get things fixed
- Superior follow-through on completing tasks, making sure nothing is missed
- Has used and managed enterprise ticketing systems such as Jira, Freshservice, etc.
- Ability to support and troubleshoot Macs, Windows 10, and iOS in a business environment
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Google Workspace (G Suite), MS Office, Okta, Slack and other common SaaS services
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Zoom, conference room AV equipment, and company-wide meetings and events
- Clear understanding of how to address common network issues in a corporate network environment
- Experience supporting server room (IDF/MDF) equipment
- Understands the importance of collaborating and working with Executives and Executive Assistants
- Knowledge of basic information security principles and best practices
Nice to Have:
Experience working with one of more of the following:
- Chrome OS
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.