- Ripple is growing rapidly and we are looking for a results oriented and passionate StaffTechnical Program Manager to help build the next generation of decentralized applications on the XRP Ledger, the open-source blockchain technology.
- We have a big vision and the ambition to match. You also see the huge potential of this technology and have the entrepreneurial spirit and technical excellence to realise the vision we have.There is a lot of work to get there but we are committed to building out the best team to achieve this.
- As a Staff Technical Program Manager for RippleX, you will have the opportunity to own a wide variety of open-source and customer/developer-facing initiatives. You will be responsible for providing technical project planning, management, and oversight for all phases of service delivery including: analysis, design, configuration, build, testing, training, and deployment. You will be accountable for all aspects of project and program management including: risk management, scope management, communication management, status reporting, and resource management.
- Drive highly visible technology initiatives with cross-departmental dependencies
- Think customer first to engage and grow our third-party developer ecosystem
- Grow relationships between Engineering, Technical Operations, Information Security, Finance, Legal, Compliance, and Human Resources Teams
- Re-enforce process excellence for our technical problem, incident, and change management response
- Drive the culture of quality around software development, release management and operational support
- 5-10 years of experience with technical project or program management
- Prior experience of developing highly scalable, high impact software
- Familiar with best-practice approaches towards incident, change, and problem management
- Ability to independently manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between business units
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience crafting communication strategies and resource allocation for technical teams
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present a polished, professional, and diplomatic image to all stakeholders.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work
- Experience coordinating with geographically diverse teams and customers
- Proficient in software development life-cycle principles, including release management
- Proficiency with project management tools: JIRA, Smartsheet, Confluence
- Previous experience as Software Engineer and/or Engineering Manager would be a huge plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.