Ripple is growing at an astonishing rate, and so are the breadth and depth of our marketing programs. We are looking for a highly motivated, process-oriented and data-driven marketing operations superstar to join our growth marketing team.
In leading our Marketing Operations function, you will oversee the day-to-day management of our marketing tech stack, drive our database management, and ensure effective, seamless program execution and automation. You’ll work closely with cross-functional teams, such as digital marketing, events, design, sales operations and customer and partner success teams to support high-performance lifecycle marketing engines across multiple business units. You’ll be a leader in operationalizing our data, using data to solve problems and measuring the impact and success of marketing initiatives. We are seeking someone who thrives in fast-paced startup environments and has a passion for making things work seamlessly and more efficiently.
What you'll do:
- Own the marketing technology stack across 2 business units (including Pardot, LeanData, Triblio, Hubspot, and other tools for lead generation and automation), the technology’s integration with CRM (Salesforce) as well as management of day-to-day operations, including budgeting and vendor management
- Monitor database health, manage data initiatives - including segmentation and data augmentation from 3rd party tools and online sources - and continuously optimize
- Define, execute and monitor lead flow processes from initial inquiry to customer, including campaign tracking and sales handoff processes
- Help spearhead development of new lifecycle, nurture and conversion programs across audience segments, supporting the prospect, customer and end user lifecycles
- Enable data-driven decisions for the marketing team through reporting and data analysis of program performance and impact on the business
- Develop and scale repeatable business processes to continuously improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Train and support colleagues to ensure team synchronization and best operational practices are adhered to company-wide
- Proactively stay ahead of demand generation and marketing automation best practices, strategies and industry standards
What we're looking for:
- 6-8+ years of experience in marketing operations
- Fluent in end-to-end marking technology ecosystems with a solid understanding of marketing automation systems such as Pardot and Hubspot, as well as Salesforce
- Comprehensive knowledge of account-based marketing (ABM) strategy, segmentation and execution
- High attention to detail and accuracy despite fast turnarounds
- A skilled communicator: transparent, collaborative, and open to feedback
- Experienced in defining technical requirements, evaluating technologies, scoping projects and overseeing implementations
- Proven ability to connect multiple data points for reporting on marketing performance and informing channel/program strategy and execution
- Expertise in managing audience segmentation, digital marketing campaigns, forms and email campaigns
- Seasoned in process implementation and improvements for increasing team efficiency
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to partner with sales, design, marketing, finance, and other cross-functional departments
- Proactive and continually asks, “How can I make that better?”
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.